Chapter 101 A Late Funeral

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 101 A Late Funeral

    Er Gouzi touched the box, as if he was facing a relative who had been separated for a long time.

    "If there is no me, my mother will be able to eat enough. She will not be hungry and can find more food. Without me, she can live better." Li Ji has said more than once that children will inherit

    incense, and people need children. I also talked about children from others, as if children are the meaning of life.

    Perhaps because of the different environment in which he grew up, Li Ji's thinking is completely different from theirs.

    Too many people can't even eat enough for themselves, why should they raise a child to suffer together?

    Li Ji couldn't think of an answer for a while, so he opened the curtains to look at the scenery outside the window, and he arrived after a long time: "A lot of things don't make sense, you really let nature take its course. For your whole life, what is left after death is a handful of soil, It’s just a few bones. When a person dies with nothing in his hand, what can he leave in this world? A child should be one of them. A child grows up after the enemy’s death, and then it is passed on to future generations, so the trace of this person’s existence in the world will continue forever. But This is not the only meaning of a person's life."

    Li Ji touched the little guy on his shoulder who kept making small movements, and said, "It's like now. I think the meaning of my life lies in you. The meaning of your life also Me. We don’t need to think about what can be left behind after death. We are together when we are alive, and we are buried together when we die. Whether we are reincarnated in the future or just live in the ground, we have never been separated, that’s enough It doesn't matter if the child is not a child."

    This is Li Ji's heartfelt words. Ergouzi's thinking is different from that of normal people, and the emphasis is different. Hearing this, I just felt better, and said:

    "Then can I think this way. I was left behind by my mother. She left me, and then I met you. I was left by my mother, and I was born I came out to meet you.

    Li Ji doesn’t understand this kind of statement, half-understood. Li Ji can only roughly understand what Ergouzi means, and he clicks on the picture lightly, which is considered to be a response.

    Ergouzi Then he smiled and said, "Then I won't think about it anymore. As long as I can see you and be with you. Then I don't care what happens in a year. "

    This is a very simple cause and effect relationship. Everyone on this line is a matchmaker between Er Gouzi and Li Ji.

    Li Yan gave birth to Er Gouzi, and the villagers excluded their mother and daughter. Li Yan was afraid that Er Gouzi would be bullied , only let Er Gouzi play in the mountains. Er Gouzi was lost for thirteen years, and Li Yan was dead when he came back. People in the village regarded Ergouzi as a burden and couldn’t avoid it. Li Ji adopted him and the two lived together. Everything went

    well It's as if a matter of course.

    " Good boy. Li Ji stretched out his hand to pat Er Gouzi on the shoulder, but he touched the little squirrel, and he touched the little squirrel's head.