Chapter 30

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 30

    Sitting next to the daughter-in-law of the Zhao family, the daughter-in-law of the Zhang family said: "That's Er Gouzi who has never seen a woman and didn't know him. He is eighteen years old and full of blood. How can an adult not be tempted when he looks at a woman? You are the one who shut Er Gouzi off." If he has nothing to do, let him go out and talk to the little boy or girl, or ask the little girl to come and visit, and he will think about it after a long time." Li Ji laughed and said: "I tried it, it didn't work

    , Qiaoer, my brother Shuisheng, came here every day some time ago, and Er Gouzi didn't say a word to others. The little girl has a thin skin, and Er Gouzi has no patience, because I have persuaded Er Gouzi to talk to other girls more. Talk, but he just nodded, you go and ask Qiaoer how many words did Ergouzi say to him?"     Li Ji's mouth became even dry, and he said: "I also know that you are kind, who let Ergouzi be us Those in the village were so pitiful when they were young, but we can’t force them too much. Think about it from another angle. I’ll go to your house tomorrow and tear up your house. It’s for your own good that the house’s feng shui is not good. Are you willing? ?”     Li Ji has already talked about this point, and it is useless to say more.     The daughter-in-law of the Zhao family said: "That's what you said, but it's for his own good that we introduce our daughter-in-law. You usually try to persuade and speak softly. I know you are young, but you are an elder. When facing the younger generation You have to be patient."     Li Ji was restless, and actually didn't like to get entangled with this kind of person, so he couldn't say too much: "Why don't you talk about it, as an elder, I'm still being preached by you? Er Gouzi Let's put this matter aside for a while, it won't be too late in another half a year, and the same sentence, Er Gouzi came down from the mountain, unlike the boys who grew up in the village, he found a home with great difficulty and went down the mountain, we can't force him anymore Go up, don't you?"     Li Ji stood up and shook the ashes on his body, this was a very subtle way to see off the guests, the daughter-in-law of the Zhao family didn't have a good face after a while, but what she just said was indeed preaching to the elder Li Ji.     Four of the six people who came were matchmakers, and the other two were the girl's mothers who came to represent their sincerity. In the end, Li Ji said everything he needed to say before he even said a few words.

    Before leaving, Zhou's daughter-in-law came over and said something to Li Ji: "I think the two dogs are honest, and the two are complementary together. If you need something, you can find what you want. My sister-in-law, Jia Yuniang, called me." The little mouth is sharp and quick-talking, Er Gouzi might like it, Gaier will ask her to come over and help out tomorrow, can Er Gouzi agree with us, we can talk about it, and treat the people in the same village as brothers and sisters It's okay."

    Li Ji replied vaguely, and finally sent the six Buddhas away.

    Everyone left, Li Ji didn't even have the mood to clean up the tea bowls. Sitting on the kang is full of two dogs. Since he caught a cold, Er Gouzi has become much more honest. Although he would occasionally reach out to wipe the oil at night, he didn't do anything more extreme.

    Er Gouzi said more than once that he only wanted to stay with Li Ji in his life and didn't want to marry a wife. Li Ji didn't believe it, but it was undeniable that he seemed to be looking forward to it. Many people here in the village have taken a fancy to Er Gouzi and want to marry him, and there will definitely be more in the coming year.

    What should we do then?

    Li Ji was originally a person with many thoughts and heavy thoughts, so he just sat there thinking, and when he was thirsty, he picked up a tea bowl to drink, and when he picked it up, he remembered that it was used by the visitor just now, so he splashed the tea on the ground.

    Er Gouzi came back later today, in the afternoon. At noon, Li Ji didn't eat lunch. Hey, hey, pick up the eggs. Look at the well-grown vegetables on the window sill, just about to water them with a ladle, and then go back to the kitchen to put the ladle back.

    Er Gouzi likes to serve this so much, so let's save it and wait for Er Gouzi to come back.

    When Er Gouzi came back, Li Ji heard the sound immediately. He had never looked forward to his return as much as he did now. Standing up, he quickly walked out of the back room, went to the door to listen, pretended to open the door casually, and saw Er Gouzi smiling as usual: "I'm back." Li Ji's self-proclaimed smile as usual

    made Er Gouzi I saw the clue.

    "Unhappy?" Er Gouzi asked.

    The corners of Li Ji's lips froze, he didn't know how Er Gouzi saw it: "No, why are you back late today?"

    Er Gouzi handed over the live rabbit in his hand: "It took some time to find it. So I came back late."

    Er Gouzi threw down the roe deer he was carrying on his shoulder. It's bigger, but thinner than that one, and doesn't look like much meat.

    It's a good time to find it. Li Ji praised Er Gouzi twice to see that the rabbit was indeed a male. He went into the chicken house and threw the rabbit to the female rabbit, and threw two cabbage leaves. It is to open the pot first, and the two eat first.

    At the dinner table, Li Ji ate every mouthful. He was hiding things in his heart and had no appetite to eat. Of course Er Gouzi noticed it immediately: "Are you suffering from the cold again?" Li Ji shook his head, and chomped to prove that he was not sick

    . I took a sip of the rice, but I just chewed it in my mouth without any taste.

    After being stared at by Er Gouzi for a long time, Li Ji finally couldn't stand it and said, "Five or six people came to the house today, and they all wanted to say goodbye to you.

    " .

    "I just want to find a wife for you. Several families have fallen in love with you. They want you to be their son-in-law and their daughter as their daughter-in-law." Li Ji actually didn't want to tell Er Gouzi about this, after all, Er Gouzi didn't understand at all. , not to mention feeling uncomfortable.

    Li Ji didn't want to admit it, he really wanted to hear Er Gouzi's categorical rejection, and then said again that he wanted to be with him forever.

    Li Ji raised his ears and waited for a while, Er Gouzi just said softly: "Oh."

    Li Ji only felt that he had hit his fist on the steamed buns, which were still hot steamed buns just out of the pan, and they were so hot: "You don't object?"

    Li Ji raised his head and met Er Gouzi's eyes when he didn't hear any response. No, you will be unhappy, I don't want to make you unhappy, but I don't want to marry a wife either."

    This was the first time Er Gouzi spoke to him with such an expression and tone, but Li Jixin put it down firmly, It's never been so fun.

    "Okay! I won't ask you any more." Li Ji picked up a large piece of vegetables, stuffing them into his mouth was delicious.

    Er Gouzi tilted his head and asked, "Aren't you angry?"

    "Not angry." Li Ji stretched out his chopsticks to pick up a piece of meat for Er Gouzi, "Actually, I also think those old women in the village are annoying enough. I dismissed them today, and I will be sure later. Looking for you, I will teach you, whoever forces you to meet the girl, you just say that if you force me again, I will go back to the mountain!"

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes