Chapter 144 The End of the Full Text 【Abusive】

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 144 The End of the Full Text 【Abusive】

    Time: The 63rd

    year of the founding of Wu Age: Li Ji was 83 years old, Er Gouzi was 85 years

    old A bunch of trees in the sun have spring buds again.

    I was able to walk a long way last year, but now I start to breathe after walking a few steps with a cane. I take some supplements of various colors every day, and they can't stand the pace of time. The years pass by quietly, what Li Ji can do is to make himself live longer, and longer.

    Er Gouzi finally weakened. The straight waist was bent, and the tough facial features were relaxed.

    The wish before going to bed every morning is to open it again. It is the greatest satisfaction to open your eyes and focus for a while before you can see the person in front of you.

    I can't accompany the children anymore, and I can't let them make noise all over the yard anymore. The family has a rich family background, and when there is nothing to do, Li Ji will call a large number of children over and share the food one by one, just wanting to hear that crisp "Thank you, old lady".

    Little Tudou has also retired and returned to his hometown. He is in his seventies, and it is time to take care of himself.

    Yingzi didn't make it through when she was sixty-four, and is now buried not far from Shen Tianzhan and his wife.

    In the future, Little Tudou will also be buried there together. Li Ji ,

    who is over eighty, has worse and worse eyesight, and Er Gouzi can't see things clearly anymore. It was difficult to put on clothes until the morning, and the servants had to take care of them.

    Li Ji felt that he was going to die ten years ago, and he procrastinated and lived for another ten years, Li Ji only felt that he had earned ten years for nothing.

    I am no longer keen to tell Er Gouzi who will die first, or I don't have the energy to think about it. Sometimes my mind is completely empty, I don't think about anything, I can just sit there in a daze for a long time.

    Little Tudou is filial, and always finds ways to make the two old men more energetic, but unfortunately, the older they are, the more desireless they are. On the contrary, Little Tudou seems to be a little fussy in the eyes of the two.

    Li Ji couldn't even dream of it.

    Er Gouzi actually took a step ahead of him.

    There was no sign of it. That is, when I woke up in the morning, the person next to my pillow didn't follow me. Li Ji stretched out his hand and shook it, but there was no movement at all. The servant hurriedly went to sniff his breath. At some time last night, he had already left.

    Standing in the mourning hall, Li Ji didn't even have time to react. When I get old, it is too difficult to understand one thing.

    Er Gouzi, how can you walk ahead of him?