Chapter 39 Determining the relationship

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 39 Determining the relationship

    Li Ji slept soundly, but felt a piece of wetness slipping back and forth on his face. Feeling wet was bad, Li Ji frowned and patted it, resulting in a dull pain all over his body. The hand clapped on a piece of plush.

    Li Ji's head was not very clear, and he struggled to open his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes and piled up with a pair of ignorant eyes, Li Ji's head buzzed instantly.

    It's over, I'm going to die.

    Li Ji stepped back enduring the pain, and saw the whole picture of it clearly. It was a wolf more than six feet long. When Li Ji stepped back, it followed him two steps forward, sticking out its tongue and licking Li Ji's face again.

    It was the first time for Li Ji to see wolves, but he had heard many stories about wolves when he was young. All the children in the village grew up listening to the story of "feed the wolf if you are not obedient", and there is no one who is not afraid.

    After all, Li Ji is just a seventeen-year-old child.

    He was so frightened that he approached the opening on the side of his eyes. He has this self-knowledge, he will never be able to beat this wolf.

    Is it dead? What about Er Gouzi?

    But that's okay, since he's dead, Er Gouzi should go back to the mountain. Because Er Gouzi doesn't like to meet strangers.

    After returning to the mountain, no one forced him to marry a wife again.

    Er Gouzi, don't recruit me, I don't want you to see me dead.

    Li Ji's eyes held tears uncontrollably, and the wolf tilted his head and licked away the tears with his tongue.

    Waiting for death is the most difficult thing, if you bite to death, you will be happy.

    Li Ji didn't feel the wolf biting him for a long time, and secretly opened one eye, the wolf still looked at him ignorantly.

    Is this a encounter with a silly wolf? Li Ji didn't dare to relax completely, so he could only try to communicate with him.

    "You don't want to eat me?" He tried to talk to him, but the wolf obviously couldn't understand, so he was in a good mood after humming twice.

    No matter how you say a wolf is a beast, Li Ji didn't dare to relax, and stared at the wolf tensely. Even though he knew that the wolf would not be able to dodge the attack, he still kept paying attention to the wolf's movements.

    The wolf stretched out its head again, and stuck out its tongue to lick Li Ji's face. Li Ji had never been treated like this since he was a child, and he was so frightened that he trembled all over, but he didn't dare to move.

    At this moment, the wolf's ears moved suddenly, as if he heard something, he looked around vigilantly, then suddenly took two steps back, and quickly ran away.

    Li Ji's heart immediately rose to his throat. Could it be a tiger or a bear that can scare away wolves?

    Li Ji turned his head stiffly, and looked in the direction the wolf was looking at just now, his heart was finally a little bit alive, and his heart was instantly ashamed.