Chapter 13

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 13

    A woman who came to help put a bowl next to the table and poured tea. Although it was all tea powder, it tasted good. Looking at the happy characters on the windows and the red lanterns hanging at the door, I saw a lot of festive things, and my mood improved a lot.

    The people at Li Ji's table saw the interaction between the two's eyes, and couldn't help but say, "Xiao Ji, it's good for Er Gouzi to be with you?" The people

    sitting together were all of the same generation, and Li Shuisheng was the one talking, He is forty-five years old this year, and he is Li Ji's cousin according to seniority, although the relationship has been several generations.

    "It's pretty good." Li Ji took a sip of the powdered tea, which was a little bit sandy, but the taste was not bad. He thought he would buy two packs when he went back to the city. Drinking tea at home all day is quite a luxury.

    Li Shuisheng didn't care what Li Ji thought, and continued: "These two dogs will be eighteen this year, and you are his elder when he lives with you. When he gets married, you have to worry about it. Take a step back and say that both of you are gentlemen, there must always be a woman to take care of you, marry a wife for Er Gouzi, wash your clothes and cook for you, and honor you together."

    Li Ji is two years younger than Er Gouzi, Just because of his seniority, he must take care of Er Gouzi from the perspective of an elder.

    In fact, there is nothing wrong with these words, and it should be true, but when they heard it, it made Li Ji feel stuck in his heart. I don't know why, but I just don't feel happy.

    "I think so, but you know what's going on with Er Gouzi now. He doesn't speak well and has a mountain temper. Marrying someone else's wife is not about finding someone to cook, wash clothes and have children. You also have to be responsible for other women. , you have to be nice to them. They are all raised by their fathers and mothers, so we have to treat them as human beings."

    There is nothing wrong with Li Shuisheng's words, and there is nothing wrong with Li Ji's words. Li Shuisheng choked up a bit and saw that someone at the next table wanted to talk to Er Gouzi. sharp.

    If this kind of person really has the violence in the mountains, he should really think about the matter of his wife.

    Although they all regard their own daughters as outsiders, they feel that the water thrown out by the married daughters is for others to raise. But even so, no parent is willing to push their daughter into the fire pit.

    Selling a daughter also knows how to find a good person to sell, and marrying a girl can't find a bad one.

    Li Shuisheng sucked his teeth, and continued cheekily: "Isn't that because I don't know you well? You see how well I get along with you. It's the temper in the mountains, but in fact, the temper in the mountains is a bit good, that's to protect the shortcomings, when you don't know each other. She is very prepared, and if she is familiar with her, she will protect her with all her life. Although the interpersonal relationship is poor, it is better to be safe than those who go out to smoke cigarettes and gamble." Having said that, even