Chapter 119 Settling down in the mountains

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 119 Settling down in the mountains

    It's an odd idea, but it works.

    The four archers looked at each other and communicated with each other, and the leader nodded: "You can try."

    Taking advantage of their free time, Li Ji also perfected a small plan.

    "At that moment, you send out two people to tie the arrows. Er Gouzi, you run over there with firecrackers in a moment. When you are three feet away, they will shoot at them with firecrackers that are almost burnt out. All around. When the firecrackers go off, you light the firecrackers and throw them over there. Don’t need to be sure, as long as the first two firecrackers work!” In this way,

    Er Gouzi is not the main force, but an auxiliary role. The main thing is to let the tiger know that the sudden loud noise comes from people, and it is proof that they still firecrackers. In this way, the tiger has been frightened once, and will not approach it again in the future.

    This attention seems to be the best way at the moment.

    The two with the best swordsmanship tied the arrows to the firecrackers. Er Gouzi took a thousand firecrackers and started running towards the tiger.

    Halfway through the run, the two men lit the twisters, drew their bows fully, and only waited for Li Ji's order before firing the cannons!

    Li Ji missed the chance, and roughly calculated the time of the explosion, and then calculated the time of the arrow shooting out. It sounds difficult, but it is actually very simple, because the reader only needs a vague idea. As long as you think the difference is not too big, it can play a role in scaring the tiger.

    There are firecrackers and firecrackers on the left and right, and it will be the same if I scare them next time.

    Er Gouzi almost ran to the front. The two tigers also arched their bodies and made a posture ready to attack at any time. The palm of Li Ji's hand was almost wet.

    "Shoot!" Li Ji ordered, and two arrows with black smoke flew out!

    Something on the arrow will affect the aim. However, the requirements for this kind of thing are not very strict. As long as it is not too crooked, even if it is completely inaccurate, it can also play a role.

    Fortunately, the experience of the two of them seems to be that the weight of the firecrackers is also included in the calculation of the archery process. Almost instantly, the two arrows hit the vicinity of the two tigers.

    The two tigers cooperated very well, one bowed to face Er Gouzi, and the other sniffed the two arrows. For unfamiliar things, it is the instinct of animals to smell with their noses. At this moment, two cannons rang out.

    There was a howl, and the two tigers rushed out at the same time, and ran a few distances away in a few long jumps. At this time, Er Gouzi doesn't have to worry anymore. He picked up the firecracker in his hand, lit the twister, and threw it in the tiger's direction.

    The long string of firecrackers was not far away, but even watching from a distance, the tigers were so frightened that they bowed up and backed up again and again.