Chapter 16 Sexual Enlightenment

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 16 Sexual Enlightenment

    "Okay, it's not me, it's Ergouzi." He picked up the bowl and blew on the hot air and took a sip of hot water, "Last night, Ergouzi's descendants stood up, I don't know what happened, I was so anxious, I have a thin skin and said no I understand, I just came here to ask my brother for help."

    Er Gouzi grew up in the mountains, although he is eighteen years old, but he has no mother and no father to teach him, what can he understand?

    Hearing what Li Ji said, Li Shuisheng was quite disappointed, and joked: "Well, what a big deal, I'm on it. I said Xiao Ji, if there is anything you don't understand, come to my brother, this brother will teach you."

    Li Ji's face was hot, and he smiled dryly: "It's also fortunate that I'm not a big girl. If a big girl, your wife might tear your mouth apart. Come on, Er Gouzi is my junior who is raised in my house." Li Ji took it out of his pocket. A few copper coins, "You take these, you can't let you work in vain, buy some wine with this money."

    Li Shuisheng's eyes lit up when he saw the copper plates, and then he lay back and pushed the copper plates back: "Okay, what do you think of me? Am I the kind of person who cares about money? Not to mention the big things, Er Gouzi has suffered a lot in the mountains, as an elder, I can teach you something and talk about it without being tired, so take it back." Li Shuisheng didn't look

    at these copper coins, but Er Gouzi himself Value, Er Gouzi can hunt and has strength in his arms. He might be a wealthy owner in the future, so how can he really be greedy for such a little thing.

    But Li Ji didn't pick it up, but stood up: "Don't be polite to me, you also know that my family made a small fortune, and there is no shortage of money, so I'll go back first, and you can go there when you have time. In addition, when you go to teach, you should also pay attention, don’t say the naughty words that the old men in the village usually make jokes, Er Gouzi is clean, and you can’t tell if it’s a joke.” When the old men in the village are chatting together, they are so

    wretched There's no end to it, what kind of big girl's buttocks and which little daughter-in-law's chest are tall, wretched is wretched, and it's really disgusting, but no one has really done it anyway, but this kind of crooked joke can't let the two Gouzi listened.

    "I don't understand this point." Li Shuisheng scolded with a smile, "Aren't you a little bastard? You tell your brother me, what do you know?" How could Li Ji tell him those things

    , He left after talking.

    As soon as she went out, she saw Shuisheng's daughter-in-law talking and laughing with Li Qiaoer. Li Qiaoer didn't know what she heard, she covered her mouth and smiled with a blushing face. The person itself is pretty, and this appearance is even more vivid against the backdrop of the white snow.

    It's no wonder that Li Shuisheng looks like that. Li Qiaoer is still popular with young men in the village. Although the old man and mother-in-law are interested in money, Li Qiaoer is really good-looking and virtuous.

    Thinking of it this way, Li Ji felt even more blocked, he smiled and said hello and went home.

    Er Gouzi was still waiting for him at home, and when he saw Li Ji, he smiled at him, making no effort to hide his happiness after seeing Li Ji. Er Gouzi has a clean mind and is more pure. He will not hide his emotions at all, and he has never been stingy with all his performances.