Chapter 90 Late Night Conversation【Riwan】(1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 90 Late Night Conversation【Riwan】(1)

    "There are no masters and slaves. We are idle and boring to pass the time and hinder you. I will tell the magistrate later, go get the tools." Li Ji looked down at the meticulously crafted shoes and the hem of the clothes that quickly mopped the floor

    . He said again: "Bring over the clothes we wore when we came here. It's a pity that such good clothes get dirty. We wear our own, let's say they get dirty. Even if they get dirty, we don't feel bad.

    " Clothes, keep them for going out or when you are free, and clothes with poorer fabrics when you are working. But right now, it's even less distressing to wear the clothes at home.

    Li Ji ate and ate, and there were not many people to stop him, so he had to listen to Li Ji's order and find the clothes they had before. These two sounds almost threw the clothes away. After all, I will only choose good clothes to wear in the future, and I will not wear clothes made of this kind of fabric again.

    But after all, it is the master's stuff, and it can't be easily touched without orders, so I washed it and put it away. I thought that I would never have to take it out in this life, and I just waited for the year when I cleaned up the waste in the house and listened to the master's words to clear it out together.

    The inner lining was left untouched, and only the outermost layer was replaced. Putting on the familiar clothes, Li Ji touched them. Although the fabric was a lot worse, wearing this clothes was indeed more reassuring.

    The pickaxe for digging the lotus root was brought, and the servant who looked at the bamboo forest reluctantly took the two of them to dig, and a group of worried servants came behind to help. The two of them went down with a pick to get dirt on the shoes, and immediately someone wiped them with a handkerchief, sweating, and someone wiped it off quickly.

    There are also two servant girls who are afraid that they will be hot, and then play fans while listening to each other. A servant is afraid that the two of them will be thirsty and tired, so he carries a plate of iced melons and fruits, and the posture knows that the two are idle and doing nothing. Some work, those who don't know, really like a rich man who needs a group of servants to serve him to experience the life of ordinary people.

    Surrounded by a group of people like this, no matter how good the interest is, it's gone. Li Ji rushed twice, and they stood two steps away, and came to serve them whenever they had time. After a long time, Li Ji felt sorry for them, they also wanted to survive, otherwise no one would be willing to serve two difficult masters like this.

    The first two were damaged, and finally a whole bamboo shoot was dug up. Li Ji hugged the bamboo shoot and thought it was fresh, but he was also more depressed than other people. With a heavy breath in my heart, I didn't want to scold them. It's not easy for them, so there's no need to make things difficult for them.

    Er Gouzi also successfully dug out the bamboo shoots, and went to Li Ji: "Is this edible?"

    Li Ji said: "I don't know, let's go to the kitchen to see how they deal with it. If it is revitalized, we can try to plant it in the future. Try..."