Chapter 140 Final Chapter One

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 140 Final Chapter One

    Time: The thirteenth year

    of the founding of Wu Age: Li Ji was thirty-three years old, Er Gouzi was thirty-five years old

    Background: She lived in seclusion in the mountains

    Li Ji was woken up by the sound of cock crowing, sat up and looked around anxiously. In his early thirties, most of his peers are grandpas. Li Ji still feels that he is still young, but his temper is getting worse every morning.

    Er Gouzi always got up earlier than Li Ji, just after getting dressed and washing his face, he came over to wipe Li Ji's face with a wet towel. Li Ji waited until he wiped his face with such a stinky face before he regained consciousness. Look at Er Gouzi who fell back to sleep again, and Er Gouzi picked him up from the bed.

    "Don't go to sleep, get off the mountain and ride the carriage. Did you forget? We're going to Beijing to see my father. Little Tudou is getting married, so we have to go." Only then did

    Li Ji wake up. Putting on my clothes and sitting in front of the mirror to comb my hair, I couldn't get a single hair on my head down. Li Ji combed his head twice, wishing he could throw the comb out. In the past two years, my temper has grown stronger every morning. If you ask other people, they will say that this is old.

    In the village, thirty years old is indeed an old man, and few people live past forty. The old man of our family passed away two years ago, and there are only two or three of Li Jiping's generation left. Now that Li Ji is senior in the family, I don't know when they started calling him old man.

    On Li Ji's face, there are two wrinkles at the corners of the eyes, and the rest are no different from those in his twenties, so he is old.

    The wooden comb fell on the table, Li Ji suppressed his anger, saw Er Gouzi through the mirror, and felt better: "Am I really old?"

    Er Gouzi reached out and stroked Li Ji's hair: " The hair is still black, no."

    Many people of the same age have white hair on their heads. Li Ji eats well and raises well, and his hair is still dark.

    "Really." Li Ji calmed down and continued to comb his hair into a bun. Most people start to grow beards when they get married. Li Ji and Er Gouzi have been married for so long, but they still insist on shaving off the beards that have grown. In the past few years, I was often laughed at by people, saying that I am old and unscrupulous, and I still pretend to be young when I am old.

    But after a long time, Li Ji has no beard and is clean, thirty-three years old looks like twenty-three years old. Some also refuse to accept the old, so they don't grow beards. Li Ji, the richest man, took the lead and followed suit a lot.

    Except for those relatively pedantic scholars, it has become a major feature of the local area that ordinary people with flat hair do not grow beards when they become relatives.

    He combed his hair, shaved his beard, and put on a crisp long gown. After eating something and drinking a cup of cool tea, Li Ji was finally refreshed.