Chapter 3

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

    Being dragged by Er Gouzi to walk into the jungle, Li Ji was nervous and scared at first, but after walking for more than half an hour, he didn't have so much thought. Walking in the depths of the forest with one foot deep and one foot shallow, it should be said that it is a forest now, and two cuts were made on the trouser leg. Li Ji looked at it and thought about going back to mend it with thread, so it should not be a waste of cloth to patch.

    "How long?" Li Ji couldn't help asking.

    Er Gouzi turned his head with eyes full of confusion, Li Ji turned and asked, "How far away?"

    Er Gouzi pointed to the distance: "Over there."

    It was obviously difficult to communicate with Er Gouzi, Li Ji could only admit it, It's all here. Intuition told him that Er Gouzi would not harm him, but Li Ji, whose feet were sore, could only pray to get there quickly, or he would suffer if there were blisters.

    Li Ji never expected that the two of them walked from afternoon to evening like this. The trees blocked the sun, and the light became darker. When Li Ji asked for the twelfth time when it would arrive, Er Gouzi finally stopped and pointed The cave in the distance said: "Home."

    Li Ji looked around and saw that it was a cave half covered by rocks, and only the inside of the black hole could be faintly seen from the top. There was still a bit of ashes at the door, and some unidentifiable animal skins. Obviously someone has lived here, and this person is Er Gouzi.

    Er Gouzi has lived here all these years?

    Did the two walk over? Er Gouzi picked up a leather that was already dirty and

    couldn't see its original color on the ground and said, "Here." dirty.

    "Put that first." Although it's dirty, it's leather anyway. You can buy some money after you take it back and wash it clean. "Do you have anything else?" Li Ji sat

    on the fallen tree trunk by the cave, looking at the ground. Ashes: "Can you make fire?"

    Er Gouzi nodded, and Li Ji asked again: "Who taught you?"

    Er Gouzi's eyes turned red, and he said in a hoarse voice: "Mother."

    Li Ji's heart skipped a beat, remembering, Before Li Yan was alive, she took Er Gouzi to dig a cave in the mountains to live alone. Many things were inconvenient and she had to find a way to solve them.

    Li Yan used to be the darling in the palm of her parents' hands, but she was too tough, and she didn't know how much she had to suffer in the mountains with Er Gouzi, so that when Er Gouzi left him at the age of five, he had the ability to be alone. People have lived in the mountains for so many years.

    Li Ji didn't want to know what happened almost twenty years ago, but the fact that he gave birth to two dogs alone was enough for Li Ji to admire Li Yan.

    "What else did she teach you?"

    Er Gouzi thought seriously, and turned his head to move the stone at the entrance of the cave: "The entrance of the cave must be blocked." He said while moving.