Chapter 2

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 2

    Using chopsticks is definitely difficult for Er Gouzi. For him who is used to grasping with his hands, two bamboo sticks are not enough to cause trouble.

    No matter how much Li Ji tried to persuade him, he didn't like to use it. Li Ji couldn't see that he would grab it with his hands, so he just used chopsticks to feed Er Gouzi himself.

    Er Gouzi took a bite of Zamian steamed buns, and the dough was very fluffy. This is the handicraft of Li Changfa's wife in the east, but her seniority is a bit lower. She is called Li Jisi's fourth grandfather, and Er Gouzi's uncle. Li Ji is not a person who likes to take advantage, so he rarely communicates with each other, and he will not rush to make people who are five or six years older than him call him grandpa.

    Er Gouzi likes to eat Zamian steamed buns very much. He took a bite of the steamed buns and opened his mouth to wait for Li Ji to feed them. After getting along for such an afternoon, Li Ji can actually see that Er Gouzi is not as wild and unruly as others say, but he is a bit vigilant.     However, he is quite familiar with Li Ji, and he can be said to obey Li Ji's words. It's just that the child bowed up and looked around vigilantly as soon as someone came, as if he was really planning to bite someone at any time.     Li Ji's comment on this is that Er Gouzi is worthy of his name, and he takes care of the family and protects his shortcomings, but his heart is still at the age of five when he was lost. In fact, as long as you teach it well, you will definitely be able to return to normal.     It's a good idea, after the meal, Li Ji starts to worry, not because of other things, but because these two dogs really love to eat. Li Ji is still at an advanced age, and eating three steamed buns is too much, so Er Gouzi ate eight.     Looking at his stomach, if it weren't for the wrong look in Li Ji's eyes, he might still be able to eat two more.     Li Changfa's daughter-in-law is kind and kind, and she made half a catty of steamed buns, and sent a total of twenty, which is supposed to be enough for two or three days, but according to Er Gouzi's meal, it would be enough for breakfast tomorrow.     Er Gouzi tilted his head to look at him, and couldn't find enough words to express his doubts. He only knew that Li Ji was in a bad mood right now.     Looking up and seeing his eldest nephew looking at him like this, Li Ji wanted to cry but had no tears. He calculated in his heart that Er Gouzi's appetite was definitely not enough for the family's rice. If Er Gouzi could not be sent away, he would find a way to earn copper coins for food.

    Thinking of this, Li Ji's intestines are almost regretful. In fact, he has land, four acres of land. If he grows potatoes and sweet potatoes, the two of them will be able to save some food this winter. It's just that Li Ji is young and greedy for enjoyment, just like Eat some fine grains. This place is not suitable for medium paddy fields, so the fields are all grown with stick rice, and when they are harvested, they are all replaced with fine grains of rice.     It's too late to repent now, Li Ji wants to replace all the rice saved at home with stick noodles, a little more is a little bit more. But I can't bear to think about it. If you are used to eating rice and then eating stick rice, you will definitely not be used to it.     Li Ji gritted his teeth, looked at Er Gouzi's tendons that could still be seen through his clothes, thinking that he should have strong shoulders, and the two young men were afraid that they would starve to death?     Thinking of this, the kang was burned and the bed was made. There was only one thick quilt in the house, but fortunately, it was big enough for two people to cover each other. There are two patches on the quilt, which is actually a new quilt.     Lying on the bed, it was getting dark, Er Gouzi finally took off his clothes as he wished, and the two of them were very close in bed, Er Gouzi sniffed the smell of Li Ji, and seemed very uncomfortable.     "Hey, sleep. In two days, let's go up the mountain to cut firewood, and then go to the charcoal kiln in the east to burn charcoal and sell it in the village." There     is a charcoal kiln in the village, but each household basically only burns charcoal for their own use. No need, very few people burn charcoal to sell, because burning charcoal is dirty, you can hardly see your face after a day, but anyone who has some surplus food and copper coins is not willing to do this job. That is to say, someone like Li Ji who has nothing to eat can think of buying charcoal to make money.     Er Gouzi couldn't understand Li Ji's meaning, and waited for Li Ji's breathing to gradually become even, Er Gouzi pulled the quilt covering his body, and then closed his eyes after making sure there was no danger.     Early the next morning, Li Ji got up early and stewed some cabbage, and heated up the remaining nine steamed buns. Li Ji ate two steamed buns, and Er Gouzi ate the remaining seven steamed buns with a pot of cabbage. After all the dishes were clean, he wiped his mouth and looked at Li Ji with unsatisfactory expression on his face.     Li Ji swallowed his saliva, he invited such a big Buddha there.