Chapter 12

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 12

    Little Tudou is the only child of the two. At the age of nine and a half, he is a well-known naughty boy in the village.

    Erying smiled and said: "The monkey is not enough to cause trouble here, let him go out and do it."

    Li Ji is not very old, and it is the time when he is annoying children, so it is understandable not to bring Little Tudou. Facing these two nephews and nephews who are old enough to be his uncle. Li Ji wanted to be an elder but couldn't put up with it, so he just chatted for a long time.

    Li Ji wanted to keep the two of them for dinner, but they didn't stay, put down the gift and left.

    After the people left, Li Ji opened it to have a look, there were some peanuts and millet. These can be regarded as rare items, and ordinary people use them to make up their bodies. Because the output is not high, so few are planted, and the price of rare ones is high, and ordinary people are reluctant to spend money to buy them.

    At noon, Li Ji picked out six meat buns and three steamed buns. After they were hot, he gave all the meat buns to Er Gouzi, and he ate the steamed buns and ate pickles.

    Er Gouzi didn't understand, so he grabbed his own steamed stuffed bun and handed it to Li Ji: "You eat."

    Li Ji smiled: "I'm a vegetarian today, I can't eat meat, you can eat it, and I'll eat more tomorrow. "

    Er Gouzi tilted his head and said he didn't understand: "Why."

    Li Ji patiently explained: "My son's birthday is my mother's good day, and my parents are gone, so I will be vegetarian today, and I will go to the ancestral hall to offer incense sticks at night."

    The younger generation celebrates the birthday of the elders, but they cannot celebrate their birthdays before the age of 60, because parents gave life to people on this day, so this day should belong to their parents' festival.

    Ergouzi seemed to understand, put down the half-eaten meat bun, and took away a steamed bun in front of Li Ji: "Then I don't eat meat either."

    Looking at the plate missing a steamed bun in front of him, Li Ji Smiling helplessly, what is this

    ? The half-eaten steamed stuffed bun exudes the smell of meat, but I feel that I have no appetite at all.

    Li Ji lost one steamed bun, and the remaining two or three bites were enough to settle. Er Gouzi over there had just finished eating the steamed bun, picked up the remaining half and ate slowly.

    "No leftovers, you eat first, I'll go see if the chickens have laid eggs."

    Go to the chicken house, bend down to get in, open the door of the chicken house to bring the air-conditioning to make the chickens inside scream, the feed is running out, add more some ground corn, and pick up the three new eggs. I have to come in several times a day to pick them up, and sometimes there will be one or two more a day, which can be regarded as a little surprise in ordinary life.

    Going back to see that Er Gouzi hadn't finished his meal, it was the first time he saw Er Gouzi like a glutton, Li Ji just felt baffled.

    Er Gouzi grew up on the mountain. It stands to reason that he is a bit like a beast in the mountain. He does not welcome others to share food, because food is so precious in the wild. Being eaten by others means that he has the possibility of starving to death.