Chapter 43 The Fourth Uncle Defrauds People

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 43 The Fourth Uncle Defrauds People

    "What is this?" Gao Orion's wife asked.

    "It's for healing, I bought it from the establishment drugstore." After Li Ji finished speaking, he felt his stomach growling. At first he thought it was because he was hungry, but then he felt his intestines moving together, and soon the pain became unbearable.

    "Hey, you guys go first, I have a stomachache to make it easier." Li Ji quickly ran into the undergrowth.

    Er Gouzi was afraid that he would be in danger again, so he hurriedly followed him. Li Ji turned his head and knocked on the crowd without moving. A little shy, he walked a little further away, squatted down, and immediately felt his stomach feel better.

    Picking a few big leaves to wipe his butt, Li Ji stood up and suddenly heard a whining sound, it was not loud, and it sounded a bit pitiful.

    Li Ji followed the sound and walked two steps, pushed aside the tall weeds and looked over, it was a wounded wolf licking the wound, when he heard the sound, he straightened up and stared at them.

    The fiercest beasts are when they are injured. Because at this time, as long as they are weaker, they will be divided and eaten by other wild beasts immediately.

    Li Ji saw that this wolf looked familiar, no matter how it looked, it looked like the wolf that saved him that day.

    There were two arrows beside the wolf. It seemed that the wolf escaped here after being hit by the arrows, and pulled out the arrows with his mouth.

    If it was by the side, even if Li Ji had the courage to kill the beast that hurt someone, he would turn around and run away immediately, but the wolf in front of him had saved him, and with the two dogs by his side, Li Ji could muster up the courage.

    "This one is called a wolf. You saved me last time, Er Gouzi, do you know how to let him know that I won't harm it? I want to save it."

    The wolf was still looking at the two of them defensively.

    Er Gouzi walked over directly: "I've seen it before."

    Er Gouzi walked in, and the wolf took two steps back, its arched body gradually collapsed, and it was hard to tell whether it was fear or what. Er Gouzi walked quickly, and in a blink of an eye, he was in front of the wolf. The wolf simply lay down on the ground, humming aggrievedly.

    "When?" Li Ji didn't expect Er Gouzi to see him too.

    "It's been a long time, it was when he was very young, I remember his pattern." Er Gouzi has a good memory, and he said that he must have seen it.

    Er Gouzi put one hand on the wolf's head, and the wolf just lay there motionless. Li Ji took out a bottle of healing medicine left in his cuff and sprinkled it on the wound for the wolf.

    Someone in the village had already called them, and Li Ji responded, seeing that the wound was full of medicine, he put away the small medicine bottle, and took Er Gouzi back.