Chapter 46 The Wolf's Repayment

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 46 The Wolf's Repayment

    Er Gouzi shook his head: "No, if you eat people, you won't put down your things and leave."

    Er Gouzi just doesn't know common sense, it doesn't mean he's really stupid. And hunting also depends on the brain. What Er Gouzi said made sense, Li Ji felt sleepy, and started talking to Er Gouzi to divert his attention, at this time Er Gouzi suddenly reached out and blocked Li Ji's mouth.

    Before Li Ji could react, he heard Er Gouzi whisper: "Here we come."

    Then Er Gouzi got off the kang lightly, put on his shoes, and stood at the door of the outer room with his ear close to the door, listening.

    Little Tail seemed to be humming twice, but he didn't dare to call out, keeping his voice very low. It's no wonder that even the vigilant Er Gouzi couldn't wake up with such a sound.

    Ergouzi made a judgment, opened the door suddenly and rushed out.

    Li Ji hurriedly dug out the fire book, lit the oil lamp and followed out.

    When Li Ji arrived at the gate, Er Gouzi had already pinned the unlucky guy to the ground.

    When Li Ji approached and took a look, he was stunned. Li Ji, who was pinned to the ground and struggled, knew that he was the mountain wolf who met each other.

    And there was a dead yellow skin beside the wolf, obviously it was today's "gift".

    "Er Gouzi, take it easy, it shouldn't be healed yet, don't break it anymore." Li Ji couldn't laugh or cry, Er Gouzi let go of Li Ji's words, and the wolf broke free from the bondage and ran away in a blink of an eye. .

    After running a few feet away, it still looked back. The distance was too far, Li Ji couldn't see his expression, he could only see the shadow, the wolf's eyes reflected the light of the oil lamp, it looked a little scary.

    Li Ji squatted down and picked up the dead yellow skin, and smiled at the wolf: "Thank you, but don't send it here in the future. If the villagers see it, they will beat you to death." Of course the wolf would not hear this

    . I understand, seeing Li Ji pick up the yellow leather bag, it turned around and jumped a few times before disappearing.

    Li Ji turned his head and looked at Er Gouzi and smiled helplessly: "It is said that this animal has human nature. I gave him some medicine a few days ago and he started delivering things to our house." This is at least better than some people

    , He was also given medicine, but the wolf didn't know the value of the medicine. He only knew that after saving him, he would send him prey every night. On the other side, Gao Orion's family hadn't heard a word of thanks. Of course, the possibility that his family would be ashamed to come is not ruled out.

    "The leather is all bitten." Er Gouzi said.

    Li Ji likes leather, and he likes complete leather, so Er Gouzi will try his best to satisfy this every time he hunts. When I first met Li Ji, Li Ji once lost his temper because of a yellow skin. Er Gouzi remembered very clearly that this skin was broken, and he was afraid that Li Ji would be unhappy.