Chapter 63 Being Deceived 【Six Thousand】

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 63 Being Deceived 【Six Thousand】

    The next morning, there was a small deer that weighed more than 20 kilograms at the door, which can be said to be an unexpected surprise.

    Knowing that it must have been sent by the little wolf, it's just that the gift this time is too expensive.

    Er Gouzi was busy going up the mountain, so Li Ji had no choice but to deal with this poor little guy by himself. He used to watch Er Gouzi do his work. At most, Li Ji was helping to beat him up, because he hated such things as skinning from the bottom of his heart. .

    Repelling doesn't mean you can't touch it. Er Gouzi entered the mountain, Li Ji gestured at Xiao Mozi with a knife, and it quickly fell apart.

    The leather was still damaged, but the damage was not serious. It could be sold for some money, and the meat was picked out. Li Ji was not greedy at all, so he packed them all up and stewed them in a pot for delivery to the wolf.

    Little Tail saw Li Ji stewing meat in a pot that stewed livestock food, and eagerly walked around Li Ji twice. Li Ji thought that the little tail and the wolf were acquaintances, so he picked out two pieces of meat for the little tail when they were cooked.

    But isn't this little tail fat a bit outrageous?

    In fact, the food that Xiaowei eats is strictly controlled, but this guy will cheat and play tricks. Not only will he catch bugs to eat, but he will always act like a baby, getting a piece or two of meat from Li Ji or Er Gouzi as snacks.

    I don't eat much staple food, but snacks are constant, so this little tail grows bigger and fatter.

    Take the little tail and go up the mountain together to deliver food to the wolf, and take back the pot that was used to deliver food yesterday, clean it up and save it for tomorrow.

    After feeding all the animals in the house, Li Ji lay down on the kang and ate peanuts to pass the time when he had nothing to do.

    Li Ji fell asleep unknowingly, and he didn't know how long he slept when he woke up. But it definitely won't be long, Li Ji can't sleep when he sees the light, and he can sleep for half an hour during the day.

    After sitting up and taking a sip of the cold tea, Li Ji went out again to see if the animals had enough to eat.

    At this time, I heard someone calling him Fourth Uncle Li from afar, and Haile called him Fourth Uncle in the village, but most of the people who added their surnames were people with foreign surnames.

    Li Ji went out to meet her, and saw a woman with a haggard face, she looked familiar, but Li Ji really couldn't remember who it was for a while.

    "What's the matter? You called me all the way to scare me."

    The woman didn't care about the etiquette, and reached out and grabbed Li Ji's arm: "Uncle Li! Let me ask you, who is the one who killed a thousand knives in my house?" Didn't I borrow money from you?"

    Li Ji was a little dazed, and after thinking about it, it was Zhao Ergua who borrowed money from him, and it seemed that something had happened to the woman.