Chapter 91 The tricky was discovered 【日万】(1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 91 The tricky was discovered 【日万】(1)

    The breeze is gentle, the blue waves in the lake are rippling, and the fragrance of lotus comes with the wind, accompanied by the fragrance of wine.

    The county magistrate gritted his teeth and said, "They said, since I am from the village, I should live for the clan all my life. My marriage must be decided by the clan, and I must give it to the biggest member of the clan. Benefits. They said that if I was in high school, I should do my best to marry the daughter of

    a high-ranking official in the future. Could it be caught in the eyes of the mercenary clan members?

    Li Ji gritted his teeth and panicked when he heard this, let alone the magistrate.

    I thought they were members of the clan who were connected by blood, but I didn't want to be regarded as a tool for the wealth and honor of the clan. The county magistrate has indeed been cared for by the family since he was a child, and the county magistrate also has the intention of repaying it. But what they want is not the reward from the magistrate, but everything from the magistrate. They want the county magistrate to be the treasury of the family throughout his life, and even the marriage must maximize the family's etiquette.

    In fact, these words are always common in big families. Seeing that they are all noble families in the capital, and the county magistrate's family, who have been farmers for generations, was fortunate enough to have some spare money to provide a few talents, so he began to imitate it. If one person attains the Tao, the whole family must ascend to heaven.

    "At that time, was sister Yan pregnant?"

    The county magistrate nodded: "At that time, I was full of hope, and I naively thought that God would not disappoint my lover. In the end, I only made a plea to them once, and I was stung by them." The rope is tied back."

    The county magistrate being tied back by the tribe is equivalent to disappearing from Li Yan's world suddenly. That's why Li Yan, who had nowhere to go, went back to the village with a full stomach. I wanted to find comfort from my family, but was desperate again and went to dig a hole in the mountains to survive.

    This can also explain why the county magistrate disappeared for so long, and it also explains all of Li Yan's tragedies back then.

    The county magistrate breathes in the cold desert, and the wine is hot after drinking, which can't warm the heart that has been chilled by the tribe.

    "I can't forget those days. When I returned to the clan, I was locked in a very small room with a very small door, and I could barely let in a little light. Every day someone brought food through the small window, and every day There are different people standing in front of the window admonishing me and persuading me. My parents, brothers, relatives, and clan members. I change the soup every day without changing the medicine. They all think that I am deviant and delusional, and I don’t know the distance. Intimacy. They took a step back. They said that if I really like it, I just wait for the results after the scientific examination, go to Li Yan, and take her as a concubine. They will not stop them. They think they have made a big concession, and I should be grateful "