Chapter 31 The 40000 Words Changed! ! (2)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 31 The 40000 Words Changed! ! (2)

    For Er Gouzi's sake, please spare me this time! Li

    Ji looked back at Er Gouzi, turned his head and said unreasonably: "You saved Er Gouzi?" Why don't you say that you dug the trap? There are no traps that are not marked and they are still near the village. Whoever falls into it is your business if you say it is not good! What's more, when I asked you to sell the skins, I gave you less money? Give you 20% of the silver, do you still have the face to talk about it?

    Li Shuisheng chimed in and said: "That's right, Xiao Ji and Er Gouzi are kind enough, it's clear that you are not greedy enough, and you use the matter of accepting your fate as an excuse when something happens, do you have the face? " "

    The village chief waited for them to finish talking, opened his mouth evenly and said: "Just do as Xiao Ji said, this is what it should be, and Xiao Ji didn't say when it must be completed before, so it will be this autumn. It must be completed before autumn, and there is enough time in between. You can build the ancestral hall in the morning and work in the fields in the afternoon without delay. "

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes