Chapter 114 The Beginning of the War

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 114 The Beginning of the War

    Li Jiliang said in a cool voice: "Since you came home, many people have reminded me to be careful of you, because you must blame me for everything about your son, and you will definitely seek revenge from me. I am not too reconciled, do Just set up such a situation. Prove that you are not that kind of person. Obviously, I guessed wrong."

    Li Ji looked at the old man, and said: "Old man, you have seen it, sister-in-law, he doesn't want to give me a way out, call So many people came to see me making a fool of myself. Come and explain me. Do I owe their family or owe their family? Have I ever been sorry to their mother and son over the years? Er Shovel burned my livestock in the middle of the night Circle. Her mother called a group of people to catch the adulterers today, and even ordered my food. The Bodhisattva you made is a bit earthy. Although I am young and ignorant, I have no reason to be bullied .”

    The old man still remembered the time when Li Ji helped him out of the siege some time ago. If Li Ji hadn't helped him at that time, the old man would have offended Er Gouzi's family and died. Now that Li Ji has something to do, the old man thought for a moment to pay back Li Ji's old troubles, and this time he also intended to please Li Ji.

    Li Ji can still live with Er Gouzi, that must be appreciated by Er Gouzi's family. As long as you have a good relationship with Li Ji, are you afraid that you won't have the chance to meet Ergouzi's family in the future?

    The old man said: "It's no wonder you have such a big temper, I really wronged you."

    The old man raised his head and said, "Er Chanzi his mother, I know you are not easy to get along with, since you were young, you have always been in the village. You have nothing to be afraid of. But bullying the weak and fearing the hard will always have to be divided into individuals. Xiao Ji lost his mother when he was a child, and his father was gone when he was fourteen. It's easy to get better now. Don't say that I have no hatred with you, even if there is, You, the sister-in-law, really have to be so endless? Family affairs, you have to make a living?" After the

    old man finished speaking, Li Shuisheng also spoke to help: "It's no wonder the old man said that about you, second shovel girl, You are also too angry. Xiao Ji did not decide on the matter of the second shovel alone. We, the elders, were all present at the time. From the beginning, Xiao Ji was thinking about the family, and I didn’t intend to make it worse. Yes, Er Gouzi's family servant didn't see him burning the livestock raised by Er Gouzi and Xiao Ji, so he sent it to the county magistrate. The county magistrate was judged by the magistrate Qingtian, and he was also judged by the magistrate. Why not? Seeing that you hate Er Gouzi and the county magistrate? Er Chanzi, people can't pick and choose soft persimmons."

    From the perspective of onlookers, Li Ji has always been in a wronged position.

    But Er Chanzi Niang held Li Ji alone, and she saw that Li Ji's orphan with no background was easy to bully, so the bully came to her door.

    These words make sense, what else can Er Chanzi Niang say? Said that everything was calculated by Li Ji? But at this moment, the sober Er Chanzi's mother figured it out, why did Li Ji plot against Er Gouzi? The second shovel was plotted because he was afraid that the second shovel would retaliate, so he set up such a situation to see the attitude of the second shovel, but there was no motive for designing the second shovel.