Chapter 65

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 65

    Nodding his head and remembering the name of the tea leaves, Li Jilen drank up a pot of tea leaves before leaving.

    It just so happens that there is only drizzle left outside, so I believe the road will not be difficult.

    The cows were served very well. They looked energetic when they came here, and they were still chewing the grass in their mouths. They enjoyed it very much.

    As for the driver's seat, the original wood was already wet. When Li Ji went to see it, there was a thick layer of grass underneath and a clean soft cushion on top, making it extremely comfortable to sit on.

    Before leaving, Li Ji couldn't help sighing, after all, he is a big businessman, and just because of the satisfaction of serving people, he can earn a hundred taels of silver a day, which is not much.

    After the person left, the clerk breathed a sigh of relief, shook the towel and put it on his shoulders, turned around and saw the shopkeeper, and bowed down to say hello.

    "Don't wait too long." The shopkeeper asked.

    The clerk shook his head and said: "Don't worry, I'm quite satisfied with it."

    The shopkeeper nodded: "It doesn't look like anything special, just a nouveau riche who suddenly has money, and he can't stop his rustic appearance. The magistrate of the county has taken a fancy to this kind of person, and he wants to get closer to the yamen." He just muttered these words in a low voice, not daring to be heard.

    Perhaps Li Ji never imagined in his dreams that the middle-aged man who had a drink with him was the Qingtian county grandpa he was talking about.

    Li Ji first went to the grocery store to buy two umbrellas and two coir raincoats, and then went to the grain and oil store. The weather is rainy, and rice grain cannot be sold. If it is soaked in water, it will become moldy.

    Li Ji went to buy two packs of tea, and after asking the clerk to wrap the tea he often drank with waterproof oil paper a few more layers, he took them into his hands and Li Ji pretended to ask casually: "What do you have?

    Ah Yes, what Biluochun tea from Dongting?"

    Hearing Li Ji's question, the owner of the grain and oil store was taken aback, then took two steps forward, and said in a low voice: "We don't have it, if you want it, I'll go Buy from the above."

    Such a serious matter is obviously very precious. Li Ji didn't expect the tea presented in the tavern to be so valuable, so he asked in a low voice, "How do you sell it?"

    "How many classes are there? Our place is far from Dongting, so the most expensive price is five or six taels." The shopkeeper said.

    Li Ji gasped: "One catty?"

    The shopkeeper shook his head and said with a smile, "You are joking, there is no good tea sold by the catty, it is one tael."

    Li Ji bought tea by the catty Bought, no matter how good it is, it's not much better. Sixteen taels per catty, even if one tael is five taels of silver, it costs 80 taels of silver per catty.