Chapter 77

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 77

    Hearing enough excitement, Li Ji first went to Li Shuisheng's house to have a look. There was no one in the yard, so Li Ji went directly into the house. After entering the house, he saw seven or eight women standing in the room, all with smiles on their faces, as if She was persuading, but the faces of the Shuisheng daughter-in-law and Qiaoer in the middle were full of haze, and the eyes of the Shuisheng daughter-in-law were still red.

    Li Ji frowned slightly. He didn't know what these women were thinking. The mother and daughter were pitiful enough at this time, and so many people were still talking here and there, isn't this just pouring salt on their wounds?

    "They're all here." Li Ji walked in with a faint smile on his face.

    "Fourth Uncle is here, you have listened to Xin'er, you said that damn liar is really nothing, Qiao'er is pitiful enough, and he came here to cheat, how do you think this will make people live." "

    Say What’s worse is that the conditions are not good, and five taels of silver will have to be saved.”

    Li Ji’s head hurts when he heard what they said, and he couldn’t tell whether he was really pitiful for Li Shuisheng’s family or just making sarcastic remarks.

    "You guys really have nothing to do, and I didn't lie to you." Li Ji said to them with a smile in a joking tone, "If you have something to say, find time to talk about it. My rabbit has a few more litters, and I'm a bit busy. But come here. Qiaoer, if you are free, help fourth uncle with some work, Er Gouzi and I are too busy, and we have to go up the mountain to cut grass."

    Li Qiaoer stood up hurriedly: "If you are free, I am here Just go there."

    Li Ji looked at Shuisheng's wife again: "If sister-in-law doesn't have much work at home, go and help out, Qiaoer is a good way to work, you are definitely not bad, I will count your wages." Shuisheng's daughter-in-law

    looked When he came out, Li Ji came here to make a rescue. He gave Li Ji a grateful look, and hurriedly stood up and wiped his eyes: "Look at what you said, there is no wage or no wage."

    "Let's go, Er Gouzi alone in the family can't stand it, so I was sent out to find help." Li Ji looked at the woman in the house, "Are you going to help me mow the grass? Or collect hay , the original price."

    "We're starting to collect again." A woman's eyes lit up.

    "Could you not collect them? We can't feed so many people in the family just by the freshly mowed grass every day." Li Ji took Li Qiaoer and her mother and daughter away, and the rest scattered away.

    Among these people, there are those who are really pitiful and come to comfort, and there are also those who just come to watch a joke. But no matter what An's heart is, it will be a kind of harm to their mother and daughter at this time.

    The two walked towards the entrance of the village, and Li Ji's house was at the entrance of the village.

    On the way, Shuisheng's daughter-in-law couldn't help but shed tears: "What's the matter this day, I thought it was really lucky to find a good home for Qiao'er, it's such a bad thing.