Chapter 100 New Year Special Episode 1

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 100 New Year Special Episode 1

    Xiao Yuan, Xiao Ziqing, Feng Han, Bai Shu, Yu He, Feng Zixuan.

    What kind of Shura field would it be if they crossed into porridge and side dishes.

    I opened up the following ideas.

    Welcome to the live broadcast room of the "What the hell are you doing" system supervised by Sun Quan. Today we will capture three couples from two different parallel spaces to have a party that travels through time and space.

    Now our six guests have successfully arrived at the scene, and three pairs of foreign guests will have an unprecedented duel with the indigenous couple.

    The following is handed over to the live broadcast.

    Xiao Yuan stood in front of Xiao Ziqing without leaving a trace, and looked around warily. Xiao Ziqing pressed the communicator on his ear and raised his eyebrows: "It's been so many years since I've been on vacation, why did you bring us out again?" Xiao Yuan said: "Maybe it's the Chinese New Year, the author can't type and let us

    quit Let's make up the word count." Bai Shu shook the blue gown on his body, which was similar to what he wore for the photoshoot that day, and he thought it looked pretty, and     asked Feng Han next to him, "Is it pretty

    ?"

He looked like an ancient man, but his neat short hair betrayed his background.

    "Compared to the crooked neck tree behind you, it looks pretty good." Feng Han said.

    "...I thought you were praising me."

    Feng Zixuan stomped on the dry branches on the ground, and couldn't even look up at the sun. Taking a deep breath, he said with a smile, "The air is so good, there is no pollution at all." There was

    no one around Feng Zixuan, but there was a faint reply: "Mmm."

    Such a sound attracted everyone's attention, facing Looking around, Feng Zixuan felt embarrassed, and discussed to the void: "Why don't you show up."

    Xianxiang suddenly appeared, and the man rolled up the soft wind to support the green leaves, and came from the void accompanied by a purple light. Yu He fell behind Feng Zixuan, with his chin resting on Feng Zixuan's shoulders, his long hair fell on Feng Zixuan's body, and the fate lines between his eyebrows set off his fair complexion, which was very experienced.

    Xiao Ziqing was stunned: "Invisibility ability?"

    "It's you?" Feng Han thought for a while before realizing that the person was Feng Zixuan.

    Feng Zixuan took two steps: "Doctor Feng."

    I didn't expect to meet acquaintances here, and after walking in, Feng Zixuan realized, and asked: "You are also the protagonists of Sun Quanli? Which movie? "

    "Village Doctor of the End Times" has just been finished for eight months." Feng Han said truthfully. As the two most successful characters in Sun Quan's works, Feng Han thinks he has a strong presence.