Chapter 71

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    On the second day, Li Ji didn't even need to ask deliberately, because the rumors were raging and he found Li Ji by himself.

    Erying brought Yingzi over to sort out the recently purchased hay. There are a lot of them, and Li Ji and Er Gouzi can't get them in order for a day or two. At this time, it is slack again. Erying remembered Li Ji's kindness for Xiaotuo to study, and when he was free, he brought Yingzi over to do some work.

    Li Jishou felt at ease, let them do the work and feed them. The food in Li Ji's house is good, and the two of them can still replenish their health here.

    "You said that the eyes of the rich people are different from ours. We can't wait to take a piece of handkerchief thrown by them and sew it on a hat to show our eyes. The young master who doesn't know how much money he has is just looking at the girls in our village. I can’t move my eyes.” Erying was not idle while she was doing her work.

    "If you say it's fate, anything is possible." Li Ji knew the tricks, so of course he wouldn't say it.

    "Tsk, it would be strange to talk about fate. A few days ago, I watched Uncle Shuisheng go crazy and insisted on Li Qiaoer following those dubious ways. People in the village said that he was forced by ghosts and gods It collided, and Qiaoer was going to be destroyed. Now that I think about it, maybe it was arranged by God. Even if Li Qiaoer didn’t have the life of the young mistress, she would have the fate of being a concubine.

    ” A good place to go." Li Ji said, "There is a lot of gossip in the gate of the mansion. Those who have no background go in, and those who are dead or disabled will pass by with an understatement. Those who only want to see women become phoenixes, to put it bluntly, are either too naive or think about money. crazy."

    This is actually a bit chewing on my wife's tongue, that is, talking to my niece and daughter-in-law. Li Ji was also afraid that Erying would look at Li Qiaoer with hot eyes, and in a blink of an eye, he would follow Li Shuisheng's heart and marry Yingzi into the house.

    According to the custom, a child bride is a half-servant, and it is normal for her to resell her if things go wrong. Although Erying is good to Yingzi, and her mother-in-law is nothing more than that, but you should always be on guard. If Erying really planted some ideas in his heart, only Yingzi will suffer in the future. After all, it didn't crawl out of the stomach, and what should be paid attention to is still to be paid attention to.

    "Fourth uncle, what you said is right. I'm just talking too much. If I have a girl, I will definitely find a good family to live a safe life. Even if I eat bran and swallow vegetables, I will eat well." Afterwards, Erying patted Yingzi's head and smiled, "Speaking of which, if I really had a daughter, I would definitely be reluctant to give it to a monkey like our little Tudou. It means that Little Tudou is lucky to have Yingzi." "Not necessarily

    . "Li Ji took out a candy from his sleeve and stuffed it to Yingzi, "Little Tudou is now in school, don't care if he can read anything, after that, marriage will not be difficult. This Yingzi took the seat in advance, and others I can't take it away. Is it not Yingzi's blessing."