Chapter 123 Adoptive Little Potato [Riwan] (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 123 Adoptive Little Potato [Riwan] (1)

    The magistrate of the county dismantled the stage and said: "If you are lazy, just say you are lazy. There is no need to use those excuses? There is no sooner or later for reading and literacy. It is just a matter of literacy. When do you pick it up? If you really want to study, I will read it here." There are some that can teach you, and some that you are afraid that you will not have the opportunity to learn?"

    Li Ji rubbed his nose, as if he had tacitly agreed to the county magistrate's words.

    Go over and look at the book in Little Potato's hand. Li Ji is illiterate, he just looked at the many characters on the tree, and said with a smile: "I can read books with so many characters, so I can see that I have learned my skills."

    After being praised so much, Little Tudou felt a little embarrassed, and said : "Don't dare to say it. You can't understand two sentences in three sentences, and you have to ask adults to explain

    your doubts." "You are lucky to be able to answer your questions. Learn hard." Li Ji wanted to say that maybe the family would point at him in the future Afraid of putting pressure on Little Tudou, he simply swallowed the words that came to his lips and continued chatting with the county magistrate.

    Serve the dishes to the magistrate. There are Li Ji's and Er Gouzi's. Anyway, it was made by the two of them.

    Separately gave two bowls to Xiao Tudou, let him eat more first, and read a lot when his stomach is full.

    "Seeing that it's snowing, I'm afraid it will be difficult for you to come here again in the future. If we meet again, it will be spring next year." The county magistrate sighed.

    It is rare for Ergouzi to take the initiative to say: "No. When it snows, there is a way to walk in snow. I have lived on this mountain for many years. I know how to walk."

    Ergouzi is not boasting. Who knows this deep mountain and old forest, I'm afraid Er Gouzi is the only one who can walk around this mountain like a back garden.

    The magistrate shook his head and said: "Winter is more dangerous. Those hungry beasts will die if there is little food. In winter, there are few prey. When they see something that can be eaten, why don't you chase it desperately? Right now, before the snow falls, can you two It would be quite satisfying to come and accompany me more."

    The magistrate added a piece of meat to his mouth. The skills of both of them are not as good as the serious cooks around the county magistrate, but they have a little more homely taste.

    The taste mixed with emotion will also become endless aftertaste.

    Li Ji smiled and said: "If it's really winter, basically there will be no other troubles. Even if there are, they will only come from ferocious beasts. Even if you are not here, I believe it will make no difference. Or you can go directly Let's go there. You and Er Gouzi can get along more."

    The county magistrate shook his head: "Why don't I want to? It's just that I'm in this camp, not only the decision-maker, but also the pillar of the camp. Citizens and others I don’t know, but I only know me. I can feel at ease when I am with them. If I go to your place to enjoy happiness, I’m afraid there will be other troubles, and we may not know about it.” Li Ji nodded, and he understood the