Chapter 44

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 44

    Listening to the shopkeeper talking nonsense with his eyes open, Li Ji didn't expose it.

    "Your small business, I don't intend to embarrass you. You can ask for a price. If it is reasonable, I will not embarrass others."

    This is the real embarrassment. The shopkeeper frowned. If it's too high, it doesn't make money, and there's no reason to lose money and make money, but if it's too low, Li Ji turned around and went to sell it to the county magistrate

    .

    The shopkeeper couldn't tell, Li Ji made a gesture and wanted to pack up again, the shopkeeper hurriedly reached out his hand to stop Li Ji: "Why are you in a hurry, I'm just trying to estimate the price, so let me give you five coins for the rabbit skin How about it? It’s too high and I can’t afford it, would you consider it?”

    Gao Liehu gave four coins, which is already very high. Li Ji didn't make it difficult for others, and nodded immediately: "The shopkeeper is a straightforward person, and I will send it here if I have skins in the future. But it's just rabbit skins, and you won't be able to keep any valuable skins in the future. Just go to the magistrate."

    The shopkeeper once again felt the feeling of shooting himself in the foot. What is the value of these rabbit skins, but it is worth a small amount of money, compared to the big money like the white fox fur that costs twenty taels of silver?

    What's wrong with this mouth? He is usually eloquent, so how could he give away such a big business for nothing today.

    The skins were counted face to face, and the deer skins and deer skins were also given a price. After counting the quantity, Li Ji's pockets bulged again, and they were all heavy silver.

    Twenty pieces of rabbit skins are worth ten taels of silver, and the rabbits in the family are still breeding. In another year, the family's money will flow like flowing water.

    Even if Li Ji wanted to hide it, he couldn't hide the joy on his face. In the past, Gao Orion was asked to buy rabbit skins, and Gao Orion was given 20% of the price, which was a penny. Quoting four renminbi and getting three renminbi, now it's a full two renminbi more!

    How much money did you earn!

    He went out of the leather goods shop with his pockets bulging. If it wasn't for someone on the street, Li Ji really wanted to kiss Er Gouzi hard.

    Although the rabbit was raised by the two of them together, the breeding rabbit was caught by Er Gouzi.

    "Going to eat beef noodles?" Er Gouzi said with bright eyes.

    "Look, if there is a better restaurant, let's eat better ones. Let's eat everything we haven't eaten before. If we have money, eat more!" Er

    Gouzi nodded vigorously, and the two stood shoulder to shoulder. With a bright smile, I went to another street. I bought some snacks on the way. I happened to see a newly opened tavern on the street. The tavern looked more grand than the one next to it, and the plaque was bigger.