Chapter 68 Wolf Cub

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 68 Wolf Cub

    Li Ji was taken aback when he heard that, no matter how much he thought about it, he never thought that Li Shuisheng's heart could be so big.

    Li Qiaoer looks handsome, but it is a joke to say that marrying a rich family in the city. Even if the head of the village marries a wife, it depends on the conditions of the other party's family. The richer the family, the more they pay attention to the right marriage.

    Unless it's crooked melon cracking dates and really can't find someone with the same conditions, I will find an ordinary or even poor family that is easy to handle.

    Taking a step back, even if the man is healthy, healthy, and a good-looking rich man really marries an ordinary girl in the village, can he treat her as a human being? Ordinary people marry girls who are wronged and can come to judge. If you marry a rich person, you will be beaten to death and have nowhere to reason.

    "Is that the son-in-law you have in mind?" Li Ji asked.

    Shuisheng's daughter-in-law shook her head: "He is a mud-legged person, how many good people can he know? I want Qiao'er to learn how to dance and flirt with others, thinking that the young master will fall in love with him after walking around the city twice. What do you think? If you are about to die, you will be washed, or if you are a fool, what kind of young master is willing to find a wife from the village? You may not be happy to be a concubine. No matter what I try to persuade, it doesn’t work, I have to say that I am a woman His hair is long but his knowledge is short. You judge Xiao Ji, what is he like?"

    Li Shuisheng has a big heart, and always feels that Li Qiaoer has passed such a difficult situation before. Is it because of God's favor? There must be more in the future. A good way out, now the young men in ten miles and eight villages look down on them, insisting on their daughters flying on the branches to become phoenixes.

    "It's not unreasonable to say that it's not unreasonable to marry high and low. Li Qiaoer's situation is not easy now. Now that Li Qiaoer is so old, what's the problem if she doesn't marry and delays." Li Qiaoer and Li Ji got close, although the two People are different in seniority, but Li Ji treats Li Qiaoer like a younger sister.

    She tried her best to restore Li Qiaoer's reputation, and gave Li Qiaoer a chance to betroth a stable family. She couldn't let Li Shuisheng, who is so calculating, ruin her.

    "That's the truth, but let's say he has to listen! It doesn't matter if you say he hit a wall, I feel sorry for my daughter. Originally, my daughter was a hard-working girl. She was wronged by gossiping before. Now find someone Quite how good it would be to marry and live a good life. But he didn’t do it, insisting that if he had a daughter who could marry into a wealthy family, his life would be worthless in this life. I think he is living for nothing at such an old age. How can there be a daughter for a lifetime Let him fulfill his wish!" The fact

    that Shuisheng's daughter-in-law can say so much means that she is helpless. If Li Shuisheng really wanted to marry Li Qiaoer up, she would be speechless as a daughter-in-law.

    It's been like this all my life, the couple is like this, there is always one who has to take a step back in order to live on, but in this world, women tend to regress more than men.