Chapter 92 Getting ready to go home (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 92 Getting ready to go home (1)

    The county magistrate remembered his past. At that time, in the eyes of his parents, didn't he think the same way?

    It's just that Li Yan has become a brother of the same clan and different clan.

    Although Li Ji and Li Yan are said to be siblings, they are actually not related by blood, they are several generations behind. It seems that Li Ji and Er Gouzi are uncles and nephews, but if it is true, there is no problem even if a man and a woman get married.

    People in a village, even if they have no blood relationship, can still be distorted and separated out.

    That night. Li Ji just fell asleep, and was awakened by the familiar knock on the door. Li Ji was woken up as soon as he fell asleep, and of course he was not in a good mood.

    Standing up to open the door, he said gloomyly: "What are you doing?"

    The servant hurriedly whispered to accompany him, and then said: "The master wants to talk to you for a while, please do me a favor, let me go and have a look with the little one."

    Li Ji's head is still Drowsy, frowning stood there to wake up before turning back and putting on his coat.

    Er Gouzi followed suit and got up and looked at Li Ji. Li Ji walked over and patted Er Gouzi on the head: "Your father asked me to go over and talk for a while. It's okay. You can sleep well." We chatted for a long time

    yesterday , Li Ji didn't sleep enough last night, so he just waited for a good night's sleep tonight.     Following the servant all the way to the place where they met yesterday, Li Ji walked over and said to the county magistrate

    , "My lord."     Li Ji was not in a hurry, he just kept bowing to his father-in-law.     After waiting for a while, Li Ji's waist began to feel sore, and the county magistrate mercifully let him get up.     "Sit down, once in a while, chat with me for a while." The county magistrate drank from a glass with no expression on his face.     Li Ji sat generously beside the magistrate, waiting for the magistrate's next words.     But obviously, the county magistrate didn't call him here just to chat, and he didn't say a word to Li Ji for a long time.

    Li Ji looked outside the pavilion, but couldn't see the stars, probably blocked by clouds. I don't know if it's just cloudy or it's going to rain.

    Li Ji guessed what the magistrate was thinking, thought twice and found an answer.

    "You can rest assured that Er Gouzi and I have never crossed the line in this mansion." Li Ji said suddenly.

    Suddenly calling Li Ji over to hang here is nothing more than wanting to separate the two of them. Not during the day, but doing it at night, the purpose is obvious. He was afraid that the two of them would do the same thing, the courtesy of Duke Zhou.

    The county magistrate's thoughts were revealed, so he put down the glass: "Listen to your tone, what have you guys had before." Li

    Ji remembered those things back then, his face was a little hot, but he deliberately provoked the county magistrate, and said angrily: " That's right."