Chapter 25

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 25

    "It's not past the fifth day today." Er Gouzi didn't count the time, and Li Ji couldn't be sure if he would forget the time because of his fever.

    Gao Liehu's daughter-in-law looked around to see if there was no outsider, and then she whispered: "Of course it's not the fifth day of the lunar new year. You are wondering about Uncle Fu Cai, oops, don't mention it, it's really crazy. I heard that at noon His son was burning paper for him, and then he saw him move! At first, he thought it was because he was not dead, but he didn’t have any breath, and he didn’t have a pulse when he felt it. It's livid, it's a dead person! It's all said that it's because during the day when the yang qi is full, it's not the right time for Uncle Fu to die, and he wants to change his body. So hurry up and bury him before dawn, so as not to harm people at night! There are often supernatural

    legends In the village, there are always weird things about people who died decades ago, which are often used by parents to scare naughty children. At least     this

    is the first time Li Ji has heard of it .

"Li Ji found out after inquiring about it, and took Er Gouzi home.

    You can't believe it all, but you can't believe it. Li Ji hid it, and when he went back, he took off his hat and felt his head was covered with sweat. I was so scared that I still exercised and the fever went down.

    The sky outside was about to get dark. Ergouzi tidied up the kang and put the quilt on it. Li Ji took off his clothes and lay down and covered the quilt. Turned on the light, but got into Li Ji's bed.

    Li Ji frowned and pushed him away: "What are you doing? "

    "If you're cold, you'll get a chill. I'm hot. Let's sleep together, so you won't be cold." "

    The words are sincere. It's hard for Li Ji to refuse. Just close his left and right eyes and go to sleep. Li Ji didn't refuse much, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

    Li Ji woke up the next morning and felt his head was clear. Quite a few, Er Gouzi saw him sitting up and followed suit, and hurriedly asked: "Is it still uncomfortable? "

    I was still a little confused when I sat up, but it was much better than yesterday: "It's much better, taking the medicine is really effective, and it should be fine after two days of taking it. "

    Er Gouzi was relieved after hearing this, with a smile on his face and a happy face.

    Seeing Er Gouzi's smile made him feel a lot better, Li Ji also smiled, and the two idiots laughed at each other for a while, and Er Gouzi went down to the kang to cook.

    Li Ji ate two peanuts and went down to the ground to mix feed for the chickens.

    Er Gouzi still had stewed fish for breakfast, even if he liked to eat it, he would get tired of stewed fish, and Er Gouzi picked up a bowl to feed Li Ji with ease, Li Ji hurriedly took the bowl and ate it himself.

    "Let's not eat fish at noon, let's make some chicken soup, you probably can't, I'll make it."

    Er Gouzi shook his head and refused: "You are suffering from a cold."