Chapter 60 Causes of Drought [6000]

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 60 Causes of Drought [6000]

    "It's not that early yet. It's going to rain until midnight, so hurry up and get ready. Bury this coffin as soon as possible, as if nothing happened." The man shook the Taoist robe on his body, and looked at Li Ji with a smile on his face, " I thought I could have a sip of tea from the Venerable Venerable, but now I don’t have that fate, I hope that next time we meet again, I can drink the tea made from the stream water from the Venerable Venerable, so let’s just say goodbye, everyone take care.” After finishing speaking, he led

    the The child is leaving. Of course, the people in the village were unwilling to let him go like this. The village has not had a drop of water in the past year, and the Taoist priest thundered as soon as he came.

    How could such a person just let him go? Anyone who doesn't understand, or has difficulties, please ask this living god, won't all of them be solved?

    People in the village gathered around and talked about wanting to keep him, but Li Ji didn't go there. He lives very comfortably now, and the road ahead is to take one step at a time. He is stubborn when he is free, he doesn't like to ask others for everything, he only likes to ask for himself, so when everyone surrounded him, only Li Ji smiled at the Taoist priest.

    The Taoist priest pulled up the child and ran away. The fairy wind and bones just now went to nowhere, and he ran as fast as he was walking on the flat ground in the rugged mountain. Looking at the direction, he was running towards the deep mountain. The villagers chased him for a distance, afraid of getting lost. When I got off the road, I stopped, looked at the place where the two Taoist priests disappeared, and sighed regretfully, saying that I was unlucky, that such a living god came, even if I just asked for a peace talisman, it was better than those temples like flowing water Rough characters are easy to use.

    The Taoist priest left, and in a blink of an eye it was Li Ji who was onlookers. Li Ji listened to them asking about the origin of the Taoist priest one sentence at a time. Since this matter was planned to be concealed from the beginning, it is better to continue to conceal it from now on.

    The villagers let Li Ji go after Li Ji had said the previous sentence three times, and each of them began to reminisce about the miracle they had just seen. If it wasn't for the presence of this living god, Zhang Fucai might have ruined the surrounding area. how is it like.

    It must be the legendary drought that can make the neighborhood so dry that it doesn't even rain. Anyone in the village has heard of this kind of thing from childhood to adulthood, but if it is in this neighborhood, it is definitely the first in a hundred years.

    What made the villagers even more worried was Li Changdong who also died on New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, the Taoist left after finishing Zhang Fucai, and did not leave a message to understand whether Li Changdong was safe or whether he would also become a drought and scourge the village.

    A group of people walked back without stopping. Li Ji was afraid that Er Gouzi would be impatient, so he hurried back before hearing a few words.

    Thunder will be heard after a while, but the rain has not fallen for a long time, so it is inevitable that I am a little impatient. When we got home, the sun started to set, and the light was getting darker and darker. Er Gouzi's meal was ready immediately. While it was still bright, I made dinner as soon as possible so I could go to bed.