Chapter 21

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 21

    Li Ji was like this, he didn't know what he was thinking, but he drank a lot of wine like this.

    Er Gouzi's eyes are getting brighter and brighter, Li Ji thought, what happened that day has little to do with his being drunk, this time he got drunk according to Er Gouzi's wish, and then it seems wrong to lecture Er Gouzi , Drinking alcohol is not for him.

    With this in mind, Li Ji drank very happily.

    But as he drank more and more wine, Li Ji thought about more and more things. Why does Er Gouzi think so much about him? It's not because Er Gouzi only knows him.

    Er Gouzi relies on Li Ji, and is extremely anti-foreign. Although Li Ji was around, Er Gouzi would not be hostile to people who came to the house, but he never took the initiative to talk to others, and he would ignore nine out of ten sentences he said to him.

    After such a careful calculation, in fact, the only person Er Gouzi knows is Li Ji.

    Er Gouzi is eighteen this year, and everyone of the same age in the village is now a father. It is only natural that Chunxin Mengdeng had those misunderstandings. That's why I put this kind of thought on Li Ji.

    Although it is outrageous to harass his fourth uncle, it is understandable.

    The more he thought about it, the more pitiful Li Ji looked at Er Gouzi. Seeing how pitiful this kid was, no one told him about such absurd mistakes and let him go all the way to the dark.

    "Er Gouzi, it's time for you to marry a wife." Li Ji sighed, "But remember, don't use alcohol to take advantage of your daughter-in-law." Hearing this, Er

    Gouzi Take the wine jar for a while, put down the wine jar, and said word by word: "You promised me, there are only two of us."

    Li Ji: "When?"

    Er Gouzi: "On the day of the Chinese New Year, you promised me for a lifetime Eat with you. I don’t want a wife, you are my wife.”

    Li Ji: “I am a man.”

    Er Gouzi: “Why can’t I be a man.”

    Li Ji: "Because I can't have a baby."

    Er Gouzi: "Why do I have to have a baby?"

    Li Ji: "Because...how do these words sound so familiar?"

    Li Ji was stunned, then frustrated: "Forget it I don't want to talk about the big truth. I have heard that rich people like men's buttocks, but that is only when there are wives, concubines, children and daughters at home, not to mention that I am your fourth uncle. And I am afraid that you even I don’t know what a daughter-in-law is.”

    Er Gouzi’s body was a little stiff, and he struggled a little before he said, “I will give birth. If you want a child, I will give birth, and I will not marry a wife.”

    Li Ji couldn’t laugh or cry: “You are also a man. What are you born with?"

    "I'm a man?" Er Gouzi had doubts on his face, "Why am I a man."