Chapter 23 Jealous

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 23 Jealous

    How can there be medicine that is not bitter? Er Gouzi asked this, Li Ji shook his head with a light smile, "It's not bitter."

    Er Gouzi stretched out his tongue to lick the remaining concoction on his fingers, frowned and said, "It's bitter."

    Li Ji turned his eyes away, turned his head away Ask Xue Langzhong: "You come to the calculation. If I drink until I recover, how many copper coins will I need, and I will count the hard work."

    Xue Langzhong is not polite to him. It's getting worse and worse. The main income of the family is still to give people medicine, but who in the village gets sick every day? Minor illnesses survive on their own, serious illnesses disappear without two doses of medicine, healing medicines are not easy to sell, minor injuries can be fooled by wrapping some rags on their own, and serious injuries do not have one or two in a year.

    In this way, Xue Langzhong’s income is not much, and if he has a business, he is of course earning money: "I know your family is not short of money, from now on I will cook the medicine and send it to you every day while it is hot, until it is ready." Forget it, it doesn’t matter if you take more medicine or less, I’ll charge you thirty coppers.”     This price is reasonable, and Li Ji motioned Er Gouzi to give the coppers. On the way Er Gouzi carried him back, Li Ji was still thinking, thanks to the money Er Gouzi earned, otherwise with the two words in his pocket, he might not be able to drink the two medicines.     At home, Li Ji asked Er Gouzi to spread the quilt. Li Ji lay on it and told Er Gouzi not to forget to feed the chickens. If it snowed, sweep the yard in time, and pay attention to the water tank in time. Pay attention to the fish raised in the tank, fish them out and eat them in time when you see them lose their vitality, and don't die and pollute the water and kill other fish.     Li Ji was worried about Er Gouzi's illness. After talking a lot, Er Gouzi stood in front of the kang and nodded vigorously, his obedient appearance made Li Ji even more worried.     "I'll sleep for a while. What are you supposed to do? This Fenghan said that it will be fine after a short sleep. Don't worry too much, I'm fine." Er Gouzi nodded, watched     Li Ji close his eyes, and thoughtfully helped Li Ji Quilt corner.     Seeing that Li Ji's breathing became even, Er Gouzi breathed a sigh of relief, fearing that he would wake Li Ji, Er Gouzi exited the room and closed the door, sitting on the small stool in the kitchen in a daze.

    At this time, there was movement outside the door. Er Gouzi's ears were sharper than the average person's and he could hear clearly. He was very territorial and very sensitive to the entry of outsiders. He stood up and opened the door to look out. It was Li Qiaoer.

    Seeing Er Gouzi, Li Qiaoer smiled and said, "Er Gouzi is here. I heard Aunt Xue said that Fourth Uncle is sick. Dad is afraid that you can't take care of him alone, so let me come and help." Er Gouzi didn't know if he heard or

    not I understand, and said with no expression on his face: "I can take care of it."

    Er Gouzi is a straight person, he doesn't know those twists and turns, and he doesn't hide what he said. If these words are put in other people's mouths, it is tantamount to driving them out. Li Qiaoer knew that Er Gouzi was immature, so he didn't think about what he said, so he didn't care: "Even if you can take care of Er Gouge, the work in this yard will be more difficult if you are busy." Er Gouzi is not a