Chapter 57

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 57

    Of course, this county can’t sell anything. In the poor mountains and valleys, there are not many items sold throughout the year. There are few rich and noble families, and the poor have the heart to buy such a thing. They want to pass it on from generation to generation. This small fur shop makes money Most of the channels still collect skins and send them to sell.

    However, although there are many mountains here, there are very few people who really dare to go up the mountain, probably because there are not many prey on the side of the mountain, and there are many ferocious beasts in the deep mountains and old forests.

    I heard that in the early years there were many people hunting on the mountain, but more and more people died when they went up the mountain. After a long time, they became timid, and no one dared to go in again. If things go on like this, guarding such a golden mountain, no one can eat it.

    Now that you come across something you can eat, you will naturally offer it up as a treasure.

    "So let's hurry up, I'm still waiting for some free time to buy some other things."

    They immediately began to liquidate the leather, and then wrapped up the money and presented it to Li Ji. In the past two years, I have seen a lot of these shiny silver things, and Li Ji is not so rare at the beginning. Only those who spend money around are called silver, and those who don’t spend money will be called lumps when they die.

    Li Ji collected the silver and was surrounded by the shopkeeper and his assistants to send it out. He got on the bullock cart and left with a whip. After walking out, Li Ji turned around and came back. The shopkeeper and his assistants hadn't returned yet. When I saw people in the house, I thought it was because I suddenly felt that the money was short and came back.

    "What else can I do?" the shopkeeper asked.

    Li Ji smiled: "It's nothing serious, just ask if there is a fortune teller nearby."

    The shopkeeper said with a sigh of relief: "Go west, there is a family with a flag and a picture of the Eight Diagrams, which is our place You are a famous fortune teller, sir, are you counting marriage?"

    The shopkeeper looked at Li Ji's young age, and the marriage was about the same.

    Li Ji chuckled: "Almost."

    He drove Niu happily along the path indicated by the shopkeeper. After walking for a while, he saw that Li Ji didn't know the characters, but he knew the Eight Diagrams. He got out of the carriage and entered the house with money in his pocket.

    At this time, there were very few business visits. The fortune teller was still in the room reading the books used for fortune-telling and was checking something. When he heard the voice, he raised his eyes and looked up and down. It was a pity.

    At first glance, he was a rich master, with clean clothes without patches, bulging pockets, and the sound of money could be heard when walking. However, this Li Ji's face does not seem to be anxious, but a happy event is imminent, such a person can't get much money if he is caught.