Chapter 125 Father and Son Get Together【Riwan】(1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 125 Father and Son Get Together【Riwan】(1)

    When I woke up in the morning, it was almost noon.

    The servants woke up early to feed the animals and cook. They were frightened by the wolves in the yard, fearing that the little ancestor would be unhappy, so he would grab someone and stuff his teeth.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi are familiar with it and have friendship with it, but the servants don't!

    Waking up in the morning with a sore back. Putting on his clothes and walking out the door, he saw that the servants were walking side by side, but the wolf was sitting in the middle of the courtyard. He saw Li Ji standing up and jumping forward a few times, trying to hide his joy.

    Li Ji stretched out his hand to touch its head: "You are hungry, there should be stewed meat, let's eat together."

    The wolf was not in a hurry, but he put his nose against the back of Li Ji's hand, stuck out his tongue to lick it, and then turned his head to look at it. Go in the direction of the gate.

    Hesitantly, the giant tent was buckled outside, and the wolf couldn't get away at all. That's why I obediently stayed in the yard overnight, only waiting for Li Ji to wake up, and then asked Li Ji to help open the door.

    Li Ji saw what he meant and walked over to help it open the door. The wolf went out of the yard, turned around and gave Li Ji two hands, and disappeared in a few jumps. in the woods.

    It snowed last night. Because after the fire is extinguished and there is no smoke, the windows on the top of the tent will be closed. So although I heard the wind last night, I didn't know it was snowing yet.

    There have been two snowfalls before, but they were not heavy. Last night, the snow on the ground was enough to reach the knees. Li Ji lowered his head and grabbed a handful of snow, watching the snow melt in his hand.

    There was a lot of wind last night, but there were many trees in the mountain, and the wind was blocked. Even in the cold winter, at most you can feel the breeze.

    So the snow is soft. In this case, even in the coming year, even if the snow falls on no one's head, no one can walk on it. That's why it is said that after the heavy snow, the communication between them will be cut off.

    Li Jidao: "Let's go to the master's place to have a look later. If we don't go, if there is another snowfall, we won't be able to go." "

    I can." Er Gouzi said: "No matter how high the snow piles up, I can get through. "

    The trees are dense, and Er Gouzi can pass through the trees with his skills.

    Li Jidao: "I mean, let's go there together. When the snow is heavy, how can we go there together? That's our father, of course it's best to go together." Er Gouzi is very capable, but Li Ji is not so

    great ability.

    Pick out a few thick leathers from home and take them to the magistrate. Li Ji still remembered that the county magistrate was afraid of the cold, so when he first came here he suffered a lot for being unaccustomed to the climate. Since it is a family, Li Ji naturally feels sorry for the only elder relative, and thinks about all good things.