Chapter 54 The Second Shovel Girl [Riwan] (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 54 The Second Shovel Girl [Riwan] (1)

    It can be said that Li Ji guessed the woman's questions from the beginning to the end. On the one hand, she was smart, and on the other hand, because the people in the village spoke in this way, Li Ji knew what they were going to say even if she raised her hand.

    "I thought so too. I asked Er Gouzi specifically. What do you think he answered     ?

    "

Er Gouzi waved his hand and said to the woman, "Ask yourself." When

    the woman saw Er Gouzi, she was embarrassed: "Don't be a fool, you also know that Er Gouzi doesn't talk to people."

    Seeing that women don't ask, Li Ji opened his mouth to help and asked: "Er Gouzi! Tell me why you didn't marry Miss Qiaoer?"

    Li Ji taught Er Gouzi how to answer in advance. He looked at Li Ji's bright smile and said, "I can't Marry my mother, even if she looks alike."

    Er Gouzi's voice was so loud that almost everyone could hear it.

    This sound caused an uproar. Er Gouzi looked at Li Ji after finishing speaking, and asked Li Ji if he was satisfied. Li Ji had no reason to be dissatisfied. He nodded to Er Gouzi, got into the car and disappeared into the sight of everyone with Er Gouzi .

    As soon as the two left, the group of people exploded, and groups of three or five gathered to discuss this matter. Er Gouzi is recognized as silent, so he will not lie as a matter of course.

    He said that Li Qiaoer looks like Li Yan, so there is nothing wrong with that. When Er Gouzi first came down the mountain, he didn't understand anything and was flustered, so it made sense for him to find a woman who looked like his mother to make him feel at ease.

    As for why he married Li Qiaoer without repaying his favor, Er Gouzi gave a very good reason. Since Li Qiaoer looks like Li Yan, it would be bad for Er Gouzi to marry her. This is different from Luan and Lun.

    Li Shuisheng's daughter-in-law was the one who was the most astonished. Hearing the faint conversations of the crowd, she approached and eavesdropped without leaving a trace. After she understood it, she was stunned. run away.

    After today, Li Qiaoer's reputation has improved, so she can no longer wrong Li Qiaoer, a big girl, to fill in the house for others.

    A mother must love her child more than a father, because it is the flesh that fell from the body. It's just that Li Shuisheng is the head of the family, and Li Shuisheng's wife can't say anything else even if she doesn't want to.

    What happened next was just as Li Ji expected. This Li Qiaoer's name has been rectified, and she didn't rush to post the rumors that she was disgusted, which made her overall reputation a lot better. Even because the bad things about her were spread in the past, the villagers felt a little bit guilty, so after Li Qiaoer's name was rectified, she kept saying good things, as if they were not the ones who spread the nonsense before.

    So how could Li Shuisheng ask Li Qiaoer to fill in the house for others? Although the bride price given was very attractive, Li Shuisheng was a face-saving person. He was busy finding a husband for Li Qiaoer to marry him because he was afraid of being dragged into trouble. It's not that he really doesn't love his daughter, even if he slaps Li Shuisheng in the face, he must regret his marriage.