Chapter 116 Persuading the owner of the fur shop

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 116 Persuading the owner of the fur shop

    But Er Gouzi said: "Why do we have to live together? We can survive alone, and we don't need to rely on groups to hunt. Living together will only be a burden for us." Li Jixiang said: "You make

    sense But if you have just climbed up the mountain, other people have no place to live, and are not familiar with the situation in the mountain, it is impossible to enter the mountain easily without your command, and maybe you will need your help at the beginning." Er Gouzi shook his head: "If you can

    only If you rely on me to survive, then it’s better not to take them up the mountain. The mountain is very big, and there are many beasts in it. I can protect myself, and it’s okay to take you, but if there is one more person, it won’t work. It’s like... It's like raising a flock of sheep. One or two of them can fight and run. When wolves come, they can run away directly, or even use horns to scare the wolves away. But the other sheep in the flock are still the wolf's food. It is impossible for a flock of sheep to protect the safety of all the sheep just because there is one strong sheep.”

    This metaphor is very appropriate. If you go up the mountain without any protection and patients, then going into the mountain is like sending rare game to the beasts on the mountain. Er Gouzi can protect himself, if he cannot be beaten, he can escape.

    In fact, if they were really in danger, Er Gouzi might not be able to take Li Ji and escape together. But if it was Li Ji's, any dangerous dude would be willing to try it. Even if they both die in the end, Er Gouzi is willing to do so.

    But others are different. Li Ji grew up under the care of the villagers. Even though he doesn't have much contact with him, he has a deep affection for his relatives. But Ergouzi is different. He has never eaten a grain of rice in the village since he was a child, and the village has not raised him for a day.

    So their life and death are not important to Er Gouzi. But if Li Ji cares about it, then Er Gouzi is willing to work for it.

    Li Ji was a little silent, and then nodded: "You are right. I took it for granted." No

    matter how smart Li Ji is, he is only a young man of eighteen or nineteen years old, and his experience is too narrow. Many things do not even have basic common sense. So in front of this kind of thing, Li Ji can not help much.

    Li Ji also got angry because of this, and he had no appetite to eat. At noon, he ate a bowl of rice and couldn't eat any more. Er Gouzi ordered another bowl of rice for him, and said to him, "You will have strength when you are full. Thinking about things is the same.

    " When you get food, you don't want to waste it immediately. I barely ate two more bites.

    "I'm still thinking about what to do after going up the mountain. If there are a lot of people going up the mountain, how to manage it. At that time, everyone will definitely bring their things and luggage. The more chaotic, the more afraid they will be when they go up the mountain. If you covet his things and suspect each other at that time, there will definitely be troubles."