Chapter 129

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 129

    "Fourth Master? Is Fourth Master there?" The curtain can be opened even if the curtain is not closed. The visitor went straight into the giant tent, still carrying a food box in his hand.

    Li Ji was washing rice in the house, and Er Gouzi and the others were busy absorbing the seedlings so that they could grow a crop earlier this year. In fact, seeds are sprinkled on the ground to cover the soil, and a layer of corn stalks or straw for heat preservation is added on top. Seedlings germinate fast and grow fast.

    "Here's something delivered again? Every day, there's nothing missing here, and I can't be hungry. It's troublesome to deliver everything here." Welcoming people in,

    Li Ji wiped his hands and let People sit down and rest for a while. Li Ji is easy-going, and he won't be nervous when his servants come over.

    After taking a few breaths, I opened the food box, and there were two sea bowls filled with uncooked Lantern Festival.

    "I'm afraid it will be spoiled when it's cooked, so bring it raw, it's easy to cook and eat. Boil water, just wait for the Lantern Festival to float, then it's cooked and ready to eat." Li Ji nodded

    , The person who came continued: "Master, did you not pay attention? How did you forget? Today is the Lantern Festival, which is a reunion day. The master said that this trip is far enough, and you are still busy sucking seedlings in the yard." , there is no need to go there. The Lantern Festival is here, and the fourth master cooked it with the uncle, and this kindness has been received."

    Today is the Lantern Festival, I forgot after thinking about it. After the fifth day of the new year, the two came back, and ten days passed in a flash. This Lantern Festival made the county magistrate lose sight of his son.

    "It's ashamed to say that the magistrate of the county wants to send the Lantern Festival."

    The visitor said with a smile: "Fourth Lord, there is no need to think too much. We spend the next year together, so the Lantern Festival doesn't matter. In normal times, this Noisy Street is also the time for going to the Lantern Festival and guessing lantern riddles. It’s a pity that you can’t see these things on the mountain, so the only thing left is to eat Yuanxiao.” Li Ji felt better, regained his senses and continued

    cooking , the servant who delivered the Lantern Festival left.

    Put the rice on it, put the washed vegetables into the pot, stir-fry them, add some water and stew them, and then go to the backyard to watch the busy four.

    Ting Lan needs to sew a curtain and put up a shelf at the tent door. Save the cold wind coming in at that time, the task of cooking will naturally fall on Li Ji's head.

    "Just now the master brought the Lantern Festival. It's just right to eat the rice and cook it as a snack after a while. Are you almost done? Take a good rest for two days after you're busy, and then bring something to see the master when you have time." The four of them listened

    . Responded, move faster, and spend less time to finish the work at hand as soon as possible.

    Li Ji went back and continued looking at the dishes. After lunch, Li Ji ordered glutinous rice balls for everyone to eat. There are two kinds of fillings, one is black sesame filling, the other is peanut filling, both are sweet. Er Gouzi doesn't like sweet food very much, so he put it down after eating two. In the end, what was left was digested by Li Ji.