Chapter 58: The Wolf (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 58: The Wolf (1)

    Li Ji didn't know what he was obsessed with either. Following Er Gouzi to the grave of his parents, knowing that even if they heard about it, they would never allow the two of them to be together, but they just wanted to drag Er Gouzi over to have a good kowtow.

    After kowtowing and recognizing his parents, Li Ji got his wish, and took Er Gouzi back to continue working.

    In the past three days, I haven't seen a wolf come down to deliver prey. Prey is scarce in the winter on the mountain. If you are unlucky, you may not be able to catch prey for ten days and a half months.

    There is still a lot of pork left in the house. Li Ji and Er Gouzi don’t like to eat some fat. When there is no meat, fat meat is of course a good thing. It satisfies the glutton and is very hungry, but when there is no shortage of meat, the fat meat is greasy. up.

    Li Ji picked out some fat meat and stewed it, and asked Er Gouzi to send it to the mountain. This fat meat is very important and precious to the wolves who lack food on the mountain. The next morning, there was a dead mouse at the door. The reward of the alpha wolf.

    Such a little mouse doesn't have much meat, and there is nothing left after the skin is peeled. At noon, I had to stew rabbit meat, and I stewed it in advance. I picked it out and distributed it to the wolf, and then added salt. After breakfast, I went up the mountain to send it to the wolf.

    I haven't seen that wolf these days, but the habit of wolves catching their prey and stewing it has remained.

    To be honest, Li Ji missed it a bit.

    After counting the days, two days passed and it was New Year's Eve.

    The sound of firecrackers was heard one after another outside in the morning. Li Ji went out to light firecrackers. Er Gouzi was still killing chickens and rabbits in the yard. Two of the pigs were killed before and now there is still a lot of meat left. The remaining five should be eaten again. It takes two months to eat.

    Li Ji harvested all the edible vegetables on the balcony. The left half was just edible, and the right half was just planted half a month ago.

    Boil the water to remove the feathers from the chicken, and Er Gouzi sits at the door and peels the rabbit skin. Li Ji pressed the blooded chicken into boiling water and soaked it, then took it out after a while and plucked the hair while it was hot.

    The little tail happily rubbed against Li Ji and Er Gouzi again. At this time, count it as the happiest, because some of the animals will be inedible after killing the animals, which is cheaper for the little tail.

    Li Ji looked at the round figure of the little tail, stretched out his foot and kicked it lightly: "I just know how to eat, I don't see how you manage things when I'm fat like a pig." The little tail didn't understand what Li Ji was saying,

    and thought Li Ji was getting close to him, sticking out his tongue to lick the toe that Li Ji kicked, wagging his tail and looking at Li Ji cheerfully.

    Seeing this, Li Ji's heart softened, and he cut off the chicken butt and threw it to him: "Every dog ​​in ten miles and eight villages is counted as one. Who can enjoy such a blessing like you?" As he said so, it's still good for Xiaowei to enjoy such a blessing