Chapter 51 You seem to have found your father

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 51 You seem to have found your father

    Zhao Ruyue enjoyed Li Ji's scrutiny very much, she straightened her body and called Fourth Uncle. The person didn't stand up, and he didn't look very polite.

    Not to mention the juniors to the elders, even the peers have to exchange polite greetings. Zhao Ruyue's attitude is hard to be liked.

    Zhao Feicui found a cushion to put on the kang, let Li Ji sit down, and went to pour boiling water.

    Li Ji hunched over and looked at Zhao Ruyue, then asked, "Are you married?"

    Hearing this question, Zhao Ruyue covered her lips with a shy handkerchief, and she didn't know where she learned it from. , it's pretty nice to make.

    "Master Grace, you accepted me as a roommate. If you can conceive a son and a half in the future, you will have a chance to become an aunt." Zhao Ruyue brows with a bit of pride and show off, "Although it's just a roommate. The servant girl, that is also the master's person, and I can't come back often from now on."

    In fact, the house maid is basically a maid, she still has to do the work that should be done, and at the same time she has to serve the master to accompany the room, and she is not a master if she is still a maid. , the aunt is the concubine's room, and she is only half the master.

    There are usually quite a few servant girls in official houses, and many of them would just point them out to the servants when something goes wrong. It is an honor for the master to reward the servants, even if the body is not perfect, it is also an honor for the servants. Therefore, rewarding a servant girl to a servant has become a symbol of reusing a servant nowadays.

    Of course, there are also those who don't want to sell off at will, but it's just a matter of one sentence.

    Zhao Ruyue was the big servant girl who served the county magistrate's daughter, and the magistrate fell in love with her and became his housemaid... It doesn't sound good, even if it's a maid who a brother likes a sister, it doesn't sound good.

    It can only be said that the county magistrate is quite romantic.

    Although it is said that she is a servant girl for the official, but after all, she is a woman who does not even have the status of a concubine. Maybe Zhao Ruyue thinks it is an honor, but Li Ji feels very pitiful when she hears it.

    "Yo, that's Grandma Cheng." Li Ji finished speaking with a smile, Zhao Ruyue heard this sentence as flattery, but only Li Ji knew what it meant.

    "Look at what fourth uncle said, it's really embarrassing." Zhao Ruyue's eyes were even more smug. At the beginning, she was sold by Zhao Qian for a roast duck. How hopeless and helpless she was then, how happy she is now.

    It's not in vain that she has sacrificed her sleep time for a long time to secretly learn the behavior of the young lady she serves, so that she looks more prominent than other maids, so that she has the opportunity to get close to the master and then climb into bed.

    She is now in slavery, the best result is to be a slave, and the children born in the future will be slaves for generations. It is possible, the only way is to become the master's concubine.