Chapter 115 Prepare to Evacuate

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 115 Prepare to Evacuate

    This time there was no sneaking around, and the carriage galloped through the streets and alleys to the county grandfather's mansion.

    After getting out of the carriage, a group of servants greeted them, escorted the two of them in, and at the same time unloaded the contents of the carriage and brought them into the mansion.

    "The master went to the military camp in the middle of the night yesterday, and he hasn't come here yet. He just asked the casual servant to come back from time to time to pass a letter." The butler, who is nearly fifty years old, sighed, and then vowed to comfort the two, "Two Lord, you can rest assured that our county's military force is definitely the best around. The master also prepares and arranges it a few months in advance. Whether it is equipment or strength, each of them has been defined. No matter what, we will not let those The rebels took advantage of it."

    After hearing this, Li Ji didn't know whether to believe it or not. In times of war, everything is uncertain.

    "I see, Er Gouzi and I are quietly in the house. If the master comes back, you are calling us." Go

    through the second gate all the way into the yard of Li Ji and Er Gouzi.

    The servants and maidservants in the yard all came out to greet them, and their faces lost some vitality.

    The Taiye Mansion in this county is the most protected place in the county, and it is also the place where the rebels are most likely to pay attention.

    At that time, once it breaks through, there will be a large number of rebels besieging here.

    No one dared to imagine what it would be like at that time. Besieged on all sides, that's all.

    A master like the magistrate may escape under the protection of everyone, but what about them who are servant girls?

    Where did the result come from?

    Li Ji's head was in a mess right now, he went into the room and sat on the edge of the bed without saying a word.

    Er Gouzi didn't know what Zhan Luan was, but seeing Li Ji's appearance, he understood a little bit.

    Er Gouzi walked over, squatted down and rested his chin on Li Ji's lap, looked up at Li Ji, and said personally, "Is something serious?"

    Li Ji nodded, "It's a very, very big thing."

    "You can't solve the problem?" Er Gouzi asked.

    "Your father may not be able to solve this matter. This matter is fatal." Li Jichang sighed, looked up at the closed window, very depressed.

    "Who will die?"

    "If it doesn't work out, they will all die." Li Ji closed his eyes, his mind was full of familiar people, some he liked, some he didn't like, some he wasn't familiar with, and some were just a face to face.

    No matter which one, Li Ji didn't want to see him lying in a pool of blood.

    Ergouzi's concept of death may be deeper than that of Li Ji. When I was on the mountain, it can be said that I lived every day in the struggle to deprive other lives, or be deprived of other lives.