Chapter 83 Li Ji Facing the County Grandfather

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 83 Li Ji Facing the County Grandfather

    Being able to say such a thing proves that he has given up all his worth belonging to the county magistrate.

    Li Ji looked at Er Gouzi, Er Gouzi didn't know when to put down his chopsticks, and felt Li Ji's gaze, Er Gouzi looked at Li Ji with no expression on his face, waiting for Li Ji to speak.

    Ergou has a pure personality, although there are some things he can't figure out, but from the conversation between the two of them, he has already discovered that something is wrong.

    The two looked at each other, and Li Ji felt that something was stuck in his throat, and it took him a long time to find the courage to smile and said, "Er Gouzi, he is your father."

    Li Ji's smile was too stiff, and he couldn't see any joy mean. Er Gouzi doesn't like Li Ji like this, to be precise, he doesn't like seeing Li Ji smile like this, it makes him uncomfortable.

    Er Gouzi turned his head and glanced at the county magistrate, then shook his head in the county magistrate's expectant eyes, and said in a surprisingly calm tone: "I don't know him." There are too many meanings in

    this sentence, do you know this person? Still don't know this dad? Or to put it simply, he didn't even know what his father was.

    Li Ji looked at the county magistrate who seemed to be fixed there, and his heart was not happy.

    Li Ji himself couldn't understand this, he still looked at the face of the county magistrate, and said to Er Gouzi: "He and your mother gave birth to you together, and he and your mother gave you this life. An important person."

    Er Gouzi said: "I have never seen him."

    From childhood to adulthood, he crawled out of Li Yan's stomach, lost himself in the mountains at the age of five, went down the mountain at the age of eighteen, and now. The person sitting opposite was so strange, so Er Gouzi had no interest in him at all.

    Just such a simple five words, like a sharp knife to dig into the heart of the magistrate, what kind of cause is planted, and what kind of fruit is obtained. The county magistrate had already had such a plan in his heart, but he didn't expect that such a bitter fruit would be so hard to swallow when he really endured it.

    The magistrate closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Er Gouzi's words are spoken without any emotion, and he doesn't seem to care. This is the most hurtful thing. Whenever Ergouzi's mood fluctuated a little, and he even gritted his teeth and cursed, it meant he cared.

    It is such a calm attitude that makes people feel that there is no possibility of turning around this matter.

    Li Ji saw the county magistrate crying. Li Ji, who had never had a child, couldn't understand the county magistrate's mood at this time, but speaking of it, what difference does it make if the county magistrate has children or not? When Da Ergouzi was still in the womb, the county magistrate never appeared again.

    He did not accompany Li Yan to conceive, give birth, or raise a child. The only thing he did was to make Li Yan suffer all kinds of abuse.

    What right does he have to call himself father.