Chapter 124 The wolf is coming~ (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 124 The wolf is coming~ (1)

    Besides, I'm afraid of adding pressure to Li Jin. This is a matter of mentioning it, and it can't make people feel that this is robbing the child.

    Li Ji wanted to leave, but was stopped by Li Jin again.

    "At the end of the day, we still have to ask Little Tudou what he means. What will happen in the future, the days will come from Little Tudou himself. Let's ask Little Tudou later." No matter how reluctant the parents are, they can't stop the

    child the way ahead. Little Tudou has such a good life, he has a chance to fly to the branches. How can a parent make the decision for him. "     " That's what it says. Our family is also open-minded. However, you have raised children for so many years, so you should speak your own words. No matter how you say it, this little potato is the treasure of our old Li's family. In the future, whether we will be successful or stay in the village, that is our own family. Don't even think about it. You are my own nephew, and Little Tudou is my own grandnephew. I will never bring disaster to you. "     After chatting for a while, it was getting late, so we couldn't delay any longer.     Li Ji and Er Gouzi were in European style. After leaving the camp, Li Jin and Yingzi were sent directly to the gate, and they kept hesitating.     Some people in the base had begun to suspect that the county The relationship between the grandpa and Ergouzi is broken, and we can’t make them more fragrant. So the county grandpa didn’t come out to send it off, but just sat in the tent with his head in a daze. If the heavy snow came earlier, I don’t know when I will see Ergou again next time That     night, Li Jin and Erying were afraid of being heard by the next door, and they didn't dare to adopt the matter with Xiaotuo. They just asked a few words about how Little Tudou learned from the county magistrate, and how the county magistrate treated him well. When Little Tudou met the county magistrate, he     was always as obedient as a kitten. The county magistrate valued his cleverness. Seeing that he was honest, he was naturally not harsh. But Xiaotuo had the county magistrate to point him out. The knowledge is getting deeper and deeper.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi went back, only taking back the box given by the county magistrate. There were so many things prepared by the county magistrate in the giant tent. It can be regarded as the best in this mountain. There is no shortage of fine clothes, jade and food, and the magistrate of the county has the heart to bring more things. But as long as you can think of it, Li Ji's side is not lacking.

    Li Ji put the box in the back basket, lowered his head, and walked quickly, no matter how Er Gouzi asked, Li Ji refused to say what he was carrying.

    If Li Ji doesn't say anything, Er Gouzi won't ask. On the way back, it started to rain again. Fortunately, both of them brought umbrellas, and only one was propped up. They walked side by side towards home.

    "What do you think of your father?" Li Ji said suddenly.

    "He's fine." Er Gouzi didn't even think about it.

    Except for Li Ji and Li Yan, the only ones who can make Er Gouzi say such things are the county magistrates.

    Li Ji nodded: "I think so too. He is a good official and a good father. Although he was always lacking in the past, you didn't take part in your kindness after the charge. This is your blessing and mine Blessing."