Chapter 62 The Child Goes to School 【Six Thousand】

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 62 The Child Goes to School 【Six Thousand】

    "Just being able to stand firm, it's too early to go before one year old, I babble all day long, I don't know what I'm talking about. I heard in my room that girls should be more delicate and take good care of them, but I didn't read it." What's the matter, but my wife and children are all around Sanya, so they can't see me."

    After Ergua said this, he changed the subject and said: "Speaking of it, it's better to be fourth uncle. Crying and howling, I don’t know how long I haven’t had a good night’s sleep, and the girls in my family are spoiled again, and I feel bad that I will be punished for those two copper coins, don’t mention it.”

    Li Ji heard that his words were not right, and he didn’t Impatient to continue. Er Gouzi came in with a teapot and poured tea respectively. Er Gouzi doesn't like to join in the fun, so most of the people in the family hide in the kitchen and work. Just before the chicken was chopped, Er Gouzi went to the kitchen to chop the chicken after pouring the tea.

    Li Ji blew on the tea froth in the tea bowl, and he didn't rush to answer. After waiting for a while, Ergua saw that Li Ji didn't have the intention to continue, and felt a little anxious, so he had to continue by himself.

    "My life is worth everything. The eldest son is married and his daughter-in-law is pregnant. He is about to become a grandfather, so I don't want to do anything. It's just that the second child in my family has been smart since he was a child. He will be able to listen to the children's popular nursery rhymes twice. In the past few years, the family was really difficult. Now that Sanya is born, I pay less attention to the second child. I am really afraid that I will feel sorry for my second son. I want to send him to study in the county, not to mention the test of merit, after learning two characters, it is easier to work as a waiter in a restaurant in the county, it is better than working hard in the village."

    Speaking of which, Li Ji understood what Ergua came over. The village really has never produced a scholar, and after more than ten years of studying, there can be one or two. They are all the only sons of the family, holding copper coins out of their teeth and sending them to study.

    There is only one scholar left in the village, who is forty-seven years old. He is plagued by various diseases and cannot live for a few years. Although he has no fame, he is still called a scholar. Now whoever has a child will take the time to ask for a word Well, most of the good names in the village come from him, which is why there are so few crooked names in the village, unlike in other villages where there are three children named Gousheng and two named Goudan.

    "Reading is a good thing." Li Ji finally put down the tea bowl that he had been blowing for a long time. Li Ji just wanted to study but had no conditions.

    Li Ji is more cautious than others, and he is also smart. Many people said that Li Ji is a talented young man, and it would be a pity not to study.

    Li Ji's father also thought about it, but the family is really poor, and if there are two copper coins, they will be given to his father. If the eldest brother has a wife and children, it is not easy for him to pay for the money. Father left, and Li Ji didn't study for a day to learn a single word.