Chapter 107

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 107

    After Li Ji finished speaking, the village head pondered for a moment, then sighed and said, "I understand this, but can others understand it? When we meet someone who thinks they are smart, we persuade them to agree with them, and it is not good for us to turn around and be courteous." Li Ji thought of this of course

    : "This is naturally simple. Those who think they are smart, they do what they do, but they want to get something before others. But such people are often more afraid of losses. Just say, That enemy is domineering, if Er Gouzi is discovered one day. Not only Er Gouzi will have an accident, but people who are usually close to Er Gouzi will not end well. Fortunately, Er Gouzi and I are the only ones living outside I will take care of everything that happens by myself, so you can rest assured."

    The village head nodded immediately: "That's what I should say."

    Seeing that the village head made sense, Li Ji secretly heaved a sigh of relief. Turning his eyes, he came again: "However, there is one thing that I don't quite understand. I need to ask you to analyze it for me.

    " To answer Li Ji's doubts.

    Li Jidao: "If you want to talk about this, it's fine to talk about it, but if you want to talk about the deep meaning... I'm young, and I don't know if I have a family or not. You know, I'm in someone's house, so I don't need to work My servant, no one sees me at all. I haven’t seen Er Gouzi and his father a few times. Just the night before I was going to come back, he called me over.” “What did you say?” the village chief asked

    .

    Li Ji nodded: "Well, at the beginning, I just talked about it, and I told him that I was smart. After a while, he said it to the rules of the house. Don't look at the three wives in this house. Four concubines, in fact, the real wife is only the one who is being married by the Ming media, and the rest of the concubines and concubines must be approved by the main wife. So there is such a rule. When the main wife starts the money, the concubine can’t get in. Yes, even if you like it and let it in, you just wait for the main wife to pass through the door, if you care about this matter, you should drive out the concubine you brought in before."

    After Li Ji finished speaking, he took a peek at the expression on the village chief's face, and continued with a smile: "At that time, I was frightened when I was talking to a big man, but I didn't find anything wrong. But when I left, I felt something was wrong. What's the use of talking to me? Er Gouzi came back today. Looking back at what the old man said now, I don't know what to say, so I asked you to come here." If Li Ji is not     married , so it is understandable to not understand these twists and turns, because those who are not married are counted as children. How many unmarried people really understand the calculation of marriage?     The village chief came up with an idea in his mind, and said in a low voice: "Maybe I was thinking too much. If the old man wanted to send Er Gouzi back at that time, it would be a shame for all of us to say such a thing." Listen, Er Gouzi. When Er Gouzi came back to the village, because the old man of your family offended him before, he must be afraid that the old man would be ruthless and insist on denying this relative, so he would definitely put all his heart into Er Gouzi. If you are qualified to do it, this concubine can still do it relying on her status as a relative of her natal family. If you are lucky enough to give birth to Er Gouzi's eldest son, then everything will be easy to talk about in the future." The idea of ​​the village     chief is different from Li Ji's guess Coincidentally. Again, it's not because people's hearts are so sinister, but because no one thinks there's anything wrong with it.     Even if the big family is married to each other, if the aunt dies, the natal family will pick out a girl from the same generation in the clan to marry to fill in the house to maintain the marriage. In this village, the Li family and Er Gouzi's family, the only difference is their status. .     Li Ji nodded suddenly: "I understand when you say that. When I didn't know Er Gouzi's identity, weren't Er Gouzi and I the favorites in the village? Block it. But... If you want to send me somewhere to help with work, and talk to Er Gouzi by the water, I can't help it. That's what Brother Shuisheng did back then. I can't stop it, but Even Qiaoer has been rumored."