Chapter 88 Zhao Ruyue's Decision

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 88 Zhao Ruyue's Decision

    Although Zhao Ruyue didn't say anything else directly, she just said that she wanted to come and serve her. But if this word reaches the ears of the county magistrate, she will definitely not be able to enter the county magistrate's mansion.

    Even if Zhao Ruyue really doesn't have those thoughts at this time, no one can guarantee that she won't have those thoughts that she shouldn't have in the future.

    Once she enters the mansion and recognizes that she is a relative, she will subconsciously feel that she is one level higher than other servants. When you can't figure out your own position, you will start thinking about a higher position.

    Zhao Ruyue was able to take the position of Aunt Cheng's magistrate in order to climb up in the county magistrate's mansion, and then she could do other things in order to go up to a higher level in the future.

    In this case, even if Li Ji intends to help her, he must take precautions before it happens. Even if it is a superfluous heart or a villainous heart, Li Ji may not be able to tolerate it at all.

    "You tell me that I can't decide, but I can tell the master. Although the master is polite to me for Er Gouzi's sake, this kindness is relative. I am here as a guest, so I can't do it." Lord." Li Ji pushed the matter aside, he couldn't say it too unfeelingly, but the county magistrate could say it as it should be.

    After all, the magistrate in this mansion is the master.

    Zhao Ruyue was also excited when Li Ji pushed it out like this, and suddenly felt that this matter was probably going to fail.

    The reason is very simple, if this matter is right, I will say it at the time, if I am not sure, I will comfort and then help to find a solution. This kind of attitude of "I have no right to do nothing about it" is the most dangerous, because with such a sentence as a foreshadowing, when things fail, Li Ji can be taken out without any complaints.

    For Zhao Ruyue, the best solution for the present is the County Grandfather's Mansion. Otherwise, if you go back, you don't know what it will be like.

    The county magistrate's dislike for her is like a knife to kill her, she can't go back!

    Thinking of this, Zhao Ruyue knelt down again, took two steps forward, and cried, "I know it's not easy for you, Fourth Uncle, to be in the mansion, but at least you have such a relationship! This servant has nothing to do, so I'm so cheeky I beg you. I can't go back to the village, and I can't go back to the county magistrate's mansion. This is the only place where I can stay temporarily. I promise, once I enter the mansion, I'll be a maidservant, and I'll be like a horse to repay Mr. Shen! "

    At this time, Zhao Ruyue really didn't have any other thoughts that she shouldn't have, because at this moment, she only wanted to jump out of the fire pit as soon as possible.

    Once she came out like this, Li Ji couldn't let her just face her like this.

    Li Ji stood up and walked over to pull her up: "Why are you doing this? How can it be effective if I just say a few more words? You force me to be effective. If you use it on an adult, it will be good for you to be more considerate." The impression is gone. You have lived in the house for so many years, don't you know what the master likes?"