Chapter 28

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 28

    Li Ji decided to keep this female rabbit, but how to give this rabbit a warm and quiet environment is a problem. Put it in a chicken coop? Although the chicken cage was a bit noisy, it was not threatened by the chickens, and it was quite warm inside.

    At this time, it is obviously unrealistic to set up a rabbit cage alone, and this is the only way. If the female rabbit will eat the baby rabbit after giving birth, Li Ji and Er Gouzi will eat the female rabbit.

    I found a few wooden boards and separated a place in the chicken coop, mainly because I was afraid that the chicken would bully the raw and bully the mother rabbit. After the mother rabbit was placed in it, the two of them fed the chicken and left it alone.

    At this time, Li Ji was too hungry to remember that he was hungry, so he quickly took the food out of the pot, but fortunately it was still warm.

    The dead rabbit didn't have much meat after skinning it. It's deep winter, and those who eat grass rarely find something to eat, so it's normal to be thin. Autumn is the time when the prey is the fattest, because the animals also know that they will starve in winter, so they will desperately eat everything they can find to grow more meat. Only in this way can they survive the long winter.

    This has also created the peak of hunting in winter. Every autumn, not only the high hunters in the village, but also some strong men will go up the mountain to try their luck. Even if they don't catch prey, picking some mushrooms can change the taste.     Marinate the rabbit meat and save it for tomorrow morning, and send the rabbit skin to Gao Orion. Gao Orion estimated the value and gave the money to Li Ji first. Waiting for Gao Orion to save more leather and sell them together in the city, saving the tiring trip every time.     Recently, Gao Orion helped Er Gouzi sell furs and made a few months of money from the past one or two years. If there is more money, he will become lazy. After winter, he has basically never gone to the mountains. He didn’t bring anything with him, so he just went. Go up the mountain to see if the trap on the mountain has caught anything.     People are getting lazy, but who will let Gao Orion have a way to sell leather at a high price? Li Ji's tone became a little loose when he heard his words, and he felt a little dissatisfied, but thinking about how he helped the family save a lot of trouble by helping to sell the leather, he was the one who saved Er Gouzi back then, so he didn't get too entangled, and went home thinking about it What to eat tomorrow, what to eat the day after tomorrow is a huge problem.

    When Li Ji is free, chat with Er Gouzi more often, and try to let Er Gouzi talk more. In the past, when Li Ji lived alone, he couldn't say a word or two a day. Since Li Ji had Er Gouzi, Li Ji Du was almost becoming a chatterbox, and when he had said all he could think of, he went out to listen to the women in the village chewing their tongues, and then Tian Tian Tiantian went home to tell Er Gouzi his own opinions.     In the past, Li Ji hated those old women in the village who spread nonsense and chewed their tongues, but now in order to stimulate Er Gouzi to talk more, he himself is about to become one of them, but he only talks to Er Gouzi and never talks to Er Gouzi. said the outsider.     Er Gouzi didn't know Li Ji's good intentions, but he was happy when Li Ji talked to him, and he was even happier when Li Ji only talked to him.     The rabbits have been raised for half a month, probably because they have adapted to the environment. They stopped hiding when they saw Li Ji and Er Gouzi, and they are not picky eaters at all, so why do they eat them all. Because the food is sufficient, the female rabbit looks a lot fatter and has a bigger belly than when she came here.     In order to give the rabbit the illusion that it’s not winter, Li Ji even puts a charcoal basin half-covered with an iron sheet in the chicken coop every morning and evening to heat up the temperature, because the temperature inside the chicken coop rises, the chickens Lay more eggs.     The second mother cried and scolded at the entrance of the village for more than ten days in a row. It took two days to calm down. At the beginning, she just sat on the rock and made a fuss. The cutting board was chopped with a kitchen knife, cursing while chopping, and later brought two catties of cabbage, chopped it into stuffing and took it home to make dumplings.     The people in the village don't tire of her. If it's like this, they will help to find their daughter-in-law back, but the county magistrate has already sentenced her. If she used to make trouble with others, then go to the magistrate's house to make trouble. It won't work here. It is to be boarded.     Anyway, this relationship between relatives should be based on the premise of self-interest.     On the twentieth day of raising rabbits, the female rabbit gave birth and gave birth to a litter of little rabbits, but I was afraid of scaring the female rabbit, so I didn’t look closely to see how many, but the female rabbit didn’t eat the baby rabbits, so the rabbits born later Can feed live.     After these rabbits grow up and start to have cubs, they will mow more grass to feed the rabbits. In fact, I think it is more suitable than raising chickens.

    Giving the female rabbit two more cabbage leaves is considered a reward, and Li Ji is envious of waiting for them to grow up year after year.

    After the Chinese New Year, the weather is not so cold, and it is getting warmer every day. Although I have to wear cotton jackets, my nose will not freeze when I go out.

    Li Ji planted some vegetables on the window sill in the house, and they have grown very well at this time. When stewing the fish, he picked up two coriander leaves for seasoning. In the winter, he can eat green leafy vegetables, which is only enjoyed by the official family. beautiful thing.

    The sauerkraut bought at home is almost eaten up, and the cabbage bought is almost gone. There is still more than half a month before spring, and it will take at least a month to wait for things to grow after the beginning of spring.

    You can't just fool around with potatoes.

    Li Ji picked some finger-high lettuce, washed it and dipped it in sauce to eat. Sometimes this thing is really not a rare thing. After it is planted in the yard, it basically picks a handful of it every meal. After it can’t be eaten, it throws the rest away, or feeds it to the neighbor’s chickens.

    But at this time, I haven't seen any green for two or three months, so this thing has become rare.

    "Er Gouzi, let's set up a shelf in front of the window sill tomorrow and order more dishes. In Xiaqiu, I didn't feel uncomfortable without leafy vegetables this winter." Li Ji was asking

    Er Gouzi for his opinion . At that time, the matter was decided, because Er Gouzi would never refute Li Ji's meaning, and Er Gouzi would do what Li Ji said.

    There are still some wooden boards in the house, which can be simply nailed with wooden nails. As long as the pillars hold up, it's fine.

    Then the two of them worked hard to dig the soil near the toilet, mixed it with ordinary soil in the yard, and then dug some soil under the firewood pile after the rotten leaves had rotted and mixed it into the soil, and mixed it with some chicken manure as the base soil.

    This is what the neighbor told me. The soil obtained in this way is the most fertile, and it can grow two or three crops of vegetables.

    Li Ji sprinkled the seeds and watered them, looked at the already decent vegetables on the balcony, and was a little anxious thinking about the harvest.

    Ergouzi has never planted anything before, so he is very curious about this kind of thing, especially after seeing the things called seeds that Li Ji sprinkled into the soil before, edible grass will grow in a few days, and then watered The work of the two dogs is covered. Every day, I take a water scoop and touch the water with my hands to water the vegetables a little bit. I go to see it several times a day. When I see the vegetables grow taller, my eyes light up a lot.

    The author has something to say:

    Can you please help me get out?

    Does my wine smell bad? The alley is not deep

    [Laughing and crying]     Just ignore

    someone who is crazy .     I love you [refill]     Those who watched the update in the early morning are all stinky and     go to sleep     [good night]

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes