Chapter 34 As long as I have you [The first update of ten consecutive updates]

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 34 As long as I have you [The first update of ten consecutive updates]

    When I came out, I had twenty taels of silver in my pocket, and after I bought everything I wanted to buy, I still had eighteen taels of silver in my pocket when I came home.

    Sitting on the donkey cart and watching the shade of the trees pass by the side of the road, Li Ji began to think about building a house for Er Gouzi.

    Er Gouzi can make money, so he can't feel wronged when building a house. He needs to build a big one with a big yard where he can grow all kinds of things that Er Gouzi likes to eat. The house only needs east and west rooms, and the kitchen should be bigger. Build two more stoves, so that several kinds of dishes can be stewed at the same time. Er Gouzi eats a lot, so there is no need to wait too long.

    Er Gouzi doesn't like outsiders, so ask for a remote place in the village. Most people like to choose a place in the middle when they build a new house. Even if there is no place in the middle, they should choose a place close to the crowd, so that something happens One voice is enough, already the ability of two dogs, even if there is something to find someone to run fast, remote places are quiet.

    If the kitchen is bigger, two more water tanks can be installed. In the early winter, there will be no need to rush to use water. If you buy two more tanks, you can raise a few more fish. Er Gouzi loves fish, so he can cook more in the future.

    Li Ji said to Er Gouzi: "We will build you a big house when we go back. We can build as big as you want, and we should open two more stoves in the kitchen. We can cook whatever you want. Next time, let's save some leather. , instead of the broken ones being blocked at the door, so that when you open and close the door in winter, you won’t be afraid of the cold air coming in. Let’s bring more jars and more pickles, so we don’t have to only have pickles like last winter, and we have to buy other pickles to eat What else do you want, we will add it."

    Er Gouzi thought about it seriously: "What is building a house."

    Li Ji almost fell off the car: "We live in a house, and the house is built Yes, my house is a small thatched house. You made a lot of money, and I built you a brick house, which is strong and warm. Think about it, you have your own yard, your own house, what do you want in it, what do you want? Get ready."

    Er Gouzi thought about it again, looked at Li Ji, and asked seriously, "Can I have you?"

    Li Ji paused, turned his gaze away, and coughed to cover it up. My heart was tumbling, and I said: "You don't even think about whether you will leave me now? I will live with you after the new house is built. I will stay with you first, and wait for you..." When you say these two words, the following words are

    abrupt The stem can't speak anymore. Li Ji wanted to say that he would move out when he got married, but he couldn't say that.

    "Then I don't have anything I want." Er Gouzi smiled brightly, "I'll do as long as I have you."

    Li Ji was in a complicated mood, and he couldn't tell whether it was because of emotion or something else. Er Gouzi's dependence on him made him more and more The more I feel it should be taken for granted, but how long can such dependence last?