Chapter 132 It's Too Late

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 132 It's Too Late

    Both mother and son panicked. The mother and the son just met again, and they just asked the general for a few days free to get along with each other for a few days, and Er Chanzi didn't even have time to show off to his mother how promising he is now, so what happened?

    "Is there some misunderstanding?" Er Chanzi trembled a little, but thinking that he was not an ordinary civilian, he straightened his back and said, "I am the person next to General Gao!" "Stop talking nonsense! Take it away!

    "

    The two were pulled out of the yard just like that, tied hastily with thick hemp ropes, thrown into a prison cart and taken away.

    Li Ji's family of four lives comfortably. Every morning when the wolves are fed, the wolves around the door look great. Li Ji also brought the little potatoes to feed them. At first the child was trembling with fright, but later he caught wolf cubs all over the yard and played with them.

    It is precisely because of getting acquainted with people that the wolves have no malice towards people. On the contrary, it is especially close to humans with cooked meat in their hands, but it is different from dogs. Because they will not beg for mercy because of a piece of meat, but they will increase their affection for a person because of a piece of meat.

    It has been more than half a month since the county magistrate sent out the letter, and he has also lived here for more than half a month. This is about the longest time a family spends together.

    Li Ji watched the wolf eat all the meat with a smile on his face. The county magistrate suddenly said, "Let's go down the mountain to have a look."     Li Ji was slightly stunned, and

    said, "What's the matter?"

. The public trial of Er Chanzi's mother and daughter means that the new emperor has sincerely accepted him into the court as an official. The official position of a lieutenant general is not low, especially in times of war. He can be dealt with so simply, at least for now, he is worthy of the magistrate's service.

    The county magistrate who has been called for so long is mainly because few people know about his life, and even if someone knows, no one dares to call him.

    His name is Shen Tianzhan, and since then he no longer has the title of county magistrate, and he doesn't know what he will be after that.

    Li Ji thought of the previous arrest warrant, and felt itchy: "He deserved what he deserved!"

    "Of course." Shen Tianzhan patted Li Ji's shoulder, "No matter what the verdict is, he deserved it. In troubled times, severe punishment will not heal him. At the beginning, they only wanted the heads of you and Er Gouzi, but now we also Go and see what happens to him."

    Er Chanzi may have grown up in a crooked place since he was a child.

    Li Ji looked up at Shen Tianzhan, and thought that if he didn't have the second shovel, Shen Tianzhan might not have to go back to the fire pit. The second shovel girl had even more bad intentions and once focused on leading the enemy into the mountain.