Chapter 135 You Will Go Crazy Without You

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 135 You Will Go Crazy Without You

    It was cold in winter, Li Ji and Er Gouzi went to visit the camp. There are livestock raised in the camp, which makes a lot of money on weekdays. Although the harvest on the mountain this year is not as great as that on the downhill, fortunately, 3,000 people planted together at the time of planting, and now 2,000 people come to eat, which is enough to eat. And I earned a lot of money by buying skins, bought several hundred catties of rice, and ate rice every two or three days in the camp, not to mention how extravagant life is.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi didn't go back, they were the focus of everyone. Of course, the two are the focus no matter where they go.

    There are not many young people left in the camp, even fewer with children.

    The baby born last year just passed away this year, so round and cute. Another family who gave birth has already taken the child down the mountain. This family is also thinking about whether to go down the mountain or not. However, the child has a good life on the mountain, so they have no intention of going down the mountain for a while.

    Li Ji picked up the child. The child had just put on a new padded coat, which made his already fleshy body rounder. It's soft in my arms, and still has a milky smell.

    Li Ji really likes children, but that's all. Raising children takes too much energy. Li Ji and Er Gouzi are busy on weekdays, and there is not enough time for intimacy when they have free time. How can they have time to take care of their children? If you meet someone naughty, that's not enough of a headache.

    "Crawl!" the child yelled indistinctly, but his little hand saw the rope around Er Gouzi's neck, and it was dishonest on Li Ji's body, so he stretched out his hand to grab Er Gouzi's direction.

    Li Ji was not skilled in holding the child, and was afraid of falling, so he hurriedly returned the child to the parents. The child was dishonest when he was in the arms of his parents, so he just stared at the red rope around Er Gouzi's neck and hummed inwardly.

    Er Gouzi felt her gaze, pulled the red string around his neck, and brought out the not-so-good jade pendant.

    The child grinned and reached out wanting. When such a big child wants what he sees, Er Gouzi is really serious and shook his head at the child: "I can't give it to you." The child waved his

    little hand and reached out to grab it. Step by step apology: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, the child is still young and ignorant."

    Er Gouzi is the son of the world now, so if he stretches out his hand to ask him for something, is that okay?

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi are not mean people, so naturally they don't take this small matter to heart.

    "What's the matter, children like brightly colored things. If you let him play with it, but this is a relic of my mother to Er Gouzi, so I can't move it. Shanxiatou is a good embroidery worker. I'll bring her two embroidered handkerchiefs to play with."

    There are only a few girls in the camp, and this is the youngest girl, and she always rushes to them. There are not many children on the mountain now, there are less than twenty in total, of which there are only four girls. Those with sons at home are considering moving down the mountain.