Chapter 69 Li Shuisheng's Ambition

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69 Li Shuisheng's Ambition

    The new livestock pen next to the new warehouse not far from home is about to be built. The roof is still made of straw, but it is more delicate than the warehouse. There are some more places inside, which are used to raise various animals and divide them into pens.

    The female rabbit with cubs must be separated, and it must be in a quiet and undisturbed place to prevent her from being frightened and eating the cubs.

    Don’t worry about the chickens, there are very few xenophobic ones, just eat a thorn head, and it’s okay to pile up the rest. Pigs are also suitable for living in groups, but in order to prevent one pig from eating too much feed and causing the others to grow slowly, they are raised separately when they grow to more than 100 catties, and fed with similar feed, so that they can grow together.

    The two cubs have grown up. Cows are very gentle animals, so they don't need to be separated. The four sheep do not need to be separated.

    This large livestock pen has been built bigger, and the rest is to wait for the livestock to breed more, and the more they raise, the more money they will have.

    Li Ji was not just greedy, he thought, if he really raised so many animals in the future, the two of them would definitely be overwhelmed. At that time, I will be able to let my nephews and relatives come over to help in a fair manner.

    Let them help, and help them even more.

    Li Ji can also save more money. When one day I am too old to work anymore, I will go to the city to sell a house, and go out to buy food, clothing, housing and transportation. As long as you have enough money, you can go to a restaurant immediately.

    Buy a few hot meat buns in the morning, go to a restaurant for a good meal at noon, and a few bowls of beef noodles in the evening, one hundred yuan more a day, and twenty yuan less is enough. This kind of life is a luxury for ordinary people, but for the two of them, this kind of life is within easy reach.

    As long as they save enough money, they can live like this for decades.

    Li Ji closed the door and counted the money he had saved so far. Recently, he spent a lot of money on buying animals, building warehouses and building barns. Now that he counts the odds and the whole, he still has thirty-two taels of silver left. Absolutely. He is considered a wealthy family, and in this barren small village, he is the richest man.

    This is rare in the whole county, but this county is also a barren county.

    Li Ji used to live in this small mountain village and had no chance to go out. In the past two years, because of my two dogs, I have been to the city several times. Not to mention too much, at least in this village, he is considered to have a high vision.

    But Li Ji's knowledge is still superficial, he doesn't know how high the sky is and how far the earth is. Sometimes Li Ji would think about it, what would the outside world be like? This county where you can buy everything is a poor place, so where is the real rich place? What is it like?     Is there something for everyone? Is there no human trafficking? No one sells their wives and sons because of poverty, and no one abandons their dignity to do those sad things because of poverty?     But no matter how much Li Ji thinks, no matter how active his mind is, at least right now, he can't leave here. This is its root, where he and Er Gouzi have a good life.     Newborn litters of rabbits are ready to wean. The little rabbit and the mother rabbit are separated by a few branches, and they are still in the same cage, and they can still be seen through the gap, but they cannot be close together, and they cannot eat milk.     In the first two days, the mother and daughter rabbits were not used to it, and they were trying hard to bite the branches. After changing a few batches of branches, they got used to this separation. After another ten days, it doesn't matter where the little rabbit is sent, and then arrange someone for the mother rabbit to give birth to cubs.     Rabbits are rare here, but if you really raise them, you will really have one litter a month. The terrifying reproduction speed has created absolutely considerable profits. Even said to be huge profits.     It was precisely because of this that Li Ji covered the rabbit tightly. Someone really came to ask for a cub, saying that it was for the children at home to play, and they insisted on one-on-one male and one female. But Li Ji is so smart, he can push if he can push, hide if he can't push, and let go if he can't hide.     It's okay to help, but if you can break the cash cow and give it to others, then Li Ji can't do it.     After the livestock pen is completed, there is no such thing as giving out candy to the beam. It should be a good meal for those who come to work. The salary is enough and the work is done quickly.     For the last meal, Li Ji's family had no pigs to kill, so he killed six rabbits and invited the whole family of the laborers to eat.