Chapter 19 Drunk Mess...Forget it

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 Drunk Mess...Forget it

    The recent regular diet has given Er Gouzi a very good eating habit, and he did not eat Hesai like he did when he first came here. So there was a lot of food left on the table, and I ate all the boiled dumplings.

    There are a lot of dumplings, but only half of them are cooked, and the rest are kept outside and frozen for a few days to eat.

    The two catties of wine made two people drink up. Maybe it was because they were in a good mood, but both of them were drunk.

    Er Gouzi went to light the stove again, and after making the bed, Li Ji rolled twice and rolled to his own position, with his limbs stretched and staring at the beams in a daze.

    After being drunk, Li Ji's head was empty, his face was flushed, and his eyes were squinted in a dazed way.

    Er Gouzi was not in a hurry to blow the lamp, took off his clothes, climbed onto the kang and looked at Li Ji, dazed.

    What was Li Ji like when he got drunk last time? Yes, kiss him, why not kiss him this time? Drink less?

    Er Gouzi just looked at Li Ji like this, it's hard for Li Ji not to pay attention.

    "What are you doing?" Li Ji burped.

    Er Gouzi tilted his head and thought: "Wait for you to kiss me."

    Li Ji: "Why did I kiss you."

    Er Gouzi: "You kissed me last time."

    Li Ji: "How did you kiss me? Er

    Gouzi lowered his head and kissed Li Ji's forehead like Li Ji's: "This way."

    His forehead was numb, and Li Ji stretched out his hand to rub the kissed place in a daze.

    Li Ji didn't speak, and Er Gouzi's eyes fell on Li Ji's wine-soaked red lips, which were ruddy and shiny, like a delicious dish.

    After all, Er Gouzi couldn't suppress the desire and desire in his heart, lowered his head, and kissed lightly. The last time she stole a kiss was in Li Ji's sleep, this time Li Ji is still awake.

    Feeling the touch between his lips and tongue, Li Ji was even more dazed, his mind slowed down when he was drunk, but Er Gouzi's movement made him freeze, he just blinked his eyes and didn't move.

    Li Ji's appearance is really delicious, Er Gouzi is not a person of repressive nature, he swallowed his saliva, lowered his head and gave another long kiss.

    The hot breath is intertwined, with the heat of alcohol and the thirst for nectar.

    Er Gouzi trembled comfortably all over, but it was just a simple touch that made him feel comfortable all over and made him want to howl.

    Er Gouzi reached out and hugged his prey tightly, opened his mouth and carefully traced the shape of his lips with his lips and tongue, tasting the delicacy that only belonged to him with the most primitive desire.