Chapter 138

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 138

    These words hit the nail on the head, Li Ji opened his mouth, but couldn't think of any rebuttal.

    Now that the letter has been sent to Shen Tianzhan, there is still no news, and it is not clear what will happen next. If you want justice now, you still have to solve it yourself.

    "Since this is the case, then we can solve it ourselves." Li Jinai's son Li thought of various ways, "As long as they don't leave, everything will be easy! Right now, we can only hope that the child will not suffer too much and get back safely. Come.”

    The second day was full of torment, there were children begging on the street, a few disguised elite soldiers pretended to be shopping, and went from house to house on the street, throwing a few copper coins when encountering beggars , I can't see any difference unless I look carefully.

    These children are still there, and those kidnappers must also be in the city. This made everyone breathe a sigh of relief. It was not easy to stay up until night, and there were almost no one on the street. Only then did the children pack up the only rags for paving the floor and a Powan, and walked over with difficulty, supporting each other.

    Two elite soldiers who were good at tracking just followed the children, throwing some signs along the road, and when they were far away, Li Ji and others went all the way.

    None of the children's family members were brought out, for fear that they could not help being emotional and make trouble ahead of time when they got nearby, and they were also afraid that they would cause trouble because they were unarmed and did not know how to fight. They stayed in the inn, fidgeting and waiting for the situation here.

    Er Gouzi walked in the front, always paying attention to the movement ahead, Li Ji was at the end, and couldn't see anything in front of the dark lights, so he could only slow down his pace as much as possible, so as not to cause trouble for them.

    At this moment, the eight kidnappers and a dozen children were nestling in the rented house and counting money.

    According to the rules, light a dim oil lamp and start counting money. The one who asks for the most money can eat two bowls of rice until he is full, and the one who gets the least money is not allowed to eat until tomorrow.

    This is also the most nervous time of the day for this group of children. Because of such a long period of torture, they had no intention of escaping at all. The biggest wish now is to get more copper coins every day, and then hug and eat.

    In order to ask for more money, some children even did not hesitate to hurt themselves, let themselves bleed and be injured, and be pitied by others, in exchange for a few days of full food.

    "Nine-six, nine-eight, three hundred! Alright, you alone will be three hundred and four today! Good job, continue tomorrow! Make the next one!

    " Both legs were crippled, and after hearing the compliment, he took back the empty broken bowl and money bag and stuffed them into his clothes, then made way for the people behind with difficulty with both hands.